• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Ordered yellow splash cant wait
I agree! I've only had two yellow sports cars previously, but that paint color is one of the few that has an odd effect on me lol.
Sponsored

jmstang66

Performance Media Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Sorry (not sorry).........another one. At least this is a good comparison with Triple Yellow :)

Yellow Splash Adelbert 16.jpg
hands down the best side by side of s550v1 and s550v3.

Kolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
…The headlights are disgusting, the front grill becomes washed out
Agreed, I ordered yellow with black pony package. Now really consider to cancel it and order yellow without it. Black headlights are so ugly and grill is just a black spot

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Agreed, I ordered yellow with black pony package. Now really consider to cancel it and order yellow without it. Black headlights are so ugly and grill is just a black spot
I ordered mine without.

I would like the black mirrors and rear spoiler, but i don't want black wheels. The Carbonized grey wheels from the PP will stand out plenty with the yellow.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine without.

I would like the black mirrors and rear spoiler, but i don't want black wheels. The Carbonized grey wheels from the PP will stand out plenty with the yellow.
I don't want the black mirrors nor the black roof lol. I ordered the PP and added the black rims on mine. :crazy:

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I had a feeling the nite pony package wasn't for my order. I had never really seen it (before I had placed my order) but I wasn't a fan of the black roof description.

I've been contemplating changing my standard seats to the black recaros. I love the looks of them and I enjoy a seat that holds you well. I don't want to give up the heated/ventilated seats though. 😭

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The missing vent is perplexing to me. I do not know how that would fall off or get knocked out, unless they are testing something new
They might have been testing the new inserts for sale on the accessories site. Good to know they pop out like that. I'm hoping for one that doesn't stick out at the top