• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The black headlights look amazing, they pretty much look like they were tinted but it's oem. Getting the Nite Pony Package in europe is definitely a great choice. But while the dark emblems looks great here in yellow, I would prefer having all the emblems in chrome and no black roof+mirrors, but just get the dark headlights. But I guess that's not an option besides finding someone to switch headlights with
It will be interesting to see if the Nite Pony pack comes standard. I suspect the blacked out headlights will be the only ones we get as I suspect the costs to homologate 2 different headlights would be cost prohibitive. I personally prefer all the black out accents but it would be good to have the choice for those who don’t 🙂
Sponsored

Reactions: Ace
OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I suggested to Adelbert to make a side by side picture with his own Triple Yellow EcoBeast, so we can see how Yellow Splash compares. And here you go, he managed to do that as well!

340908115_172388015720583_7393758049569059925_n.jpg

Thank you....I missed your post. Really appreciate you asking him to do that :)

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Looks like this one got the chrome bezels in the headlights

Yep, it was a screenshot from this video. Video was taken at O Hare (Chicago) and looks like its about to be loaded onto an Emirates cargo plane, so likely a UAE-spec :)

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Yellow Splash w/ Black Accent Package and/or Performance Pack spotted today

Thanks for sharing this! It has been confirmed that I do not like the nite pony package on the YS at all. The headlights are disgusting, the front grill becomes washed out, and I don't like black roof on most cars..