• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I don't know how he's managed it, but Adelbert Engler (he runs Mustang Garage in Belgium, and organises a huge Mustang event every year for Mustang's birthday)......has managed to secure a flippin' EU spec S650!!!! Hats off to you Sir!

Mustang Garage 2.jpg
Mustang Garage 3.jpg
Mustang Garage 4.jpg
That's dope and I am still wondering how he did manage to get that. Must have some very special conditions as worldwide ambassador...
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I don't know how he's managed it, but Adelbert Engler (he runs Mustang Garage in Belgium, and organises a huge Mustang event every year for Mustang's birthday)......has managed to secure a flippin' EU spec S650!!!! Hats off to you Sir!

Mustang Garage 2.jpg
Mustang Garage 3.jpg
Mustang Garage 4.jpg
How did he manage that? My guess, witchcraft, the only logical explanation.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
It is the same car, only the camera is mirrored
No it is not the same car.

This one on crates is a right hand drive vehicle.

The other one is a left hand drive vehicle.

Picture can't be mirrored, otherwise the GT emblem would be mirrored as well.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It is the same car, only the camera is mirrored

Nope.....RHD at the DHL facility (you can see the steering wheel on the right and the GT badge on the trunk panel is correct). You can see the one in Belgium is LHD, and the front plate reads 7G :)

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Forgive the Belgium spam :like:

I'm assuming the lighting in the showroom makes it hard to capture the "real" color, as only the second photo here seems to match the "rich" hue of Yellow Splash.

S650 Mustang Official YELLOW SPLASH Mustang S650 Thread Yellow Splash Adelbert 3
S650 Mustang Official YELLOW SPLASH Mustang S650 Thread Yellow Splash Adelbert 4

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Yellow Splash was on my short list of 4 colours.
Trouble is, random pictures vary between canary yellow and school bus yellow. What to believe?

If its canary yellow, forget it!

Unlikely to see an early example here down under before our pricing is revealed and our ability to officially order some time in Q2. Not sure I can order this colour, sight unseen. Massive 1st world problem here.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
I saw the car today and spoke to Adelbert. He told me that Ford is coming to pick it back up tonight already, right after his two day car show ends. It's going to their European HQ in Cologne Germany.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
The black headlights look amazing, they pretty much look like they were tinted but it's oem. Getting the Nite Pony Package in europe is definitely a great choice. But while the dark emblems looks great here in yellow, I would prefer having all the emblems in chrome and no black roof+mirrors, but just get the dark headlights. But I guess that's not an option besides finding someone to switch headlights with
Sponsored