• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I’ll bumper swap for sure, rest of the GT is perfect
Maybe I’ll get DORKHRS for a vanity plate
I like the DH front end, but I really hope this part was a joke

On another note, there will be a bunch of aftermarket grille options for the GT within a year. One of which I'm sure will feature a matte finish grille with vertical fangs
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
The other poster nailed my point.

I 100% believe during development what we are seeing as a base dark horse was supposed to be the GT, and somewhere someone was like the design is TOO DAMN GOOD… make this a specialty model, and just down grade bumpers for the normal GTs

cant Wait for tomorrows press conference, hopefully we get some solid build date info.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Which I'm ok with on the slim chance that was the case. The gt front end is the best looking imo.
Same, I think that’s why I wasn’t understanding his point

It looks like the GT front end was designed with the rest of the car in mind and the DH was the forced after-the-fact variation

Then again I’ll always prefer a front end with oversized brake duct graphics versus one without. And the GT’s moldings and edges just look straight up more chiseled than the DH

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I thought this was cool.......not so much the photo (well, that's cool too!) but the fact it was posted by Gary Patterson (Shelby President) :)

S650 Mustang Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread S650 Vapor Blue Gary Patterson