• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
Is the Copilot option available on the DH and is it worth the price?

S650 Mustang Now That Order Guide is Out, What’s Your 2024 Mustang Build Going To Be? COPILOT_option
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2
A not, not because I don't like the car, just have exactly what I want.

Mojozip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse (Ordering)
Since the order guides have been released… What are your builds going to be?

Mine most likely will be Race Red GT Premium Fastback, Performance Package, Nite Pony, Onyx Black interior, Manual Transmission and active exhaust.

UPDATE: got the exact spec above ordered. Also my dealer has an allocation for Dark Horse! They have 1! …
A Ford Dealership General Manager (from whom I've purchased several cars) promises the following at list:

Dark Horse, Blue Ember, 700A, Appearance, Handling, Recaros and Automatic I'll be mounting either Michelin or Pirelli Summer Ultra Performance rubber right away, since the Trofeos are not for everyday driving. Just hoping the Handling Package with even stiffer springs does not make the ride too harsh for the street.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Dark horse
Vapor blue
700A
6 speed
Handling package
Recaro seats

After tax title and fees is $81395 (USD) which includes a $7K markup as I’ve already signed a buyer’s order with my dealer.

S650 Mustang Now That Order Guide is Out, What’s Your 2024 Mustang Build Going To Be? 256CF08B-FE6B-4233-A4D7-0C9323D11B21

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Dark horse
Vapor blue
700A
6 speed
Handling package
Recaro seats

After tax title and fees is $81395 (USD) which includes a $7K markup as I’ve already signed a buyer’s order with my dealer.

256CF08B-FE6B-4233-A4D7-0C9323D11B21.jpeg
This image is just fantastic. Look how low this thing is. Gonna have to build some ramps for the driveway and garage. Thoughts on if this is the handling pack? I ask because I'm not sure the spoiler has the gurney flap, and I thought the front wheel wells on the handling pack get some inner fender arch things. Tires aren't Trofeos, but with preproduction this car could be any combination of parts

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Yea it’s the closest picture I could find to my spec. The stance and the front lip look like handling package. But tires are most like an all season or summer tire.

as far as the splash guards on the wheel wells, I’ve seen a few of handling package pre-production dark horses without them.

This image is just fantastic. Look how low this thing is. Gonna have to build some ramps for the driveway and garage. Thoughts on if this is the handling pack? I ask because I'm not sure the spoiler has the gurney flap, and I thought the front wheel wells on the handling pack get some inner fender arch things. Tires aren't Trofeos, but with preproduction this car could be any combination of parts

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
As much as Id like a DH I cant have my mustang costing more than my 21 f150 powerboost did new.

GT Premium
401a w/PP/Active Exhaust. Maybe M ride.
Not gonna lie. Msrp 55k plus is having me look at other options too. 23 prem with dash and good options can be had for 43k or less.

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
As much as Id like a DH I cant have my mustang costing more than my 21 f150 powerboost did new.

GT Premium
401a w/PP/Active Exhaust. Maybe M ride.
Not gonna lie. Msrp 55k plus is having me look at other options too. 23 prem with dash and good options can be had for 43k or less.
Would a last call challenger tremec 6 speed do it?

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Would a last call challenger tremec 6 speed do it?
I would . Id spend for that. A last call dodge isnt out of the realms as they will be a collectors Item for sure. But I am a ford guy through through so maybe I will wait for the 25s to come and scoop a 24 on deal?

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
I would . Id spend for that. A last call dodge isnt out of the realms as they will be a collectors Item for sure. But I am a ford guy through through so maybe I will wait for the 25s to come and scoop a 24 on deal?
I spec’d out a GT Premium and it comes to 74k CAD. When I see that, a dodge challenger 6 speed with alcantara interior and heated ventilated seats comes to 59k CAD…

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Plan A: Dark Horse, 700A, 10R80, Blue Ember, Vinyl Stripes, Handling Package, Appearance Package, CF Wheels, Premium Floor Liners
Plan B: GT, 401A, 10R80, Splash Yellow, Grey and Black stripes, GT Performance Pack, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Nite Pony, Grabber Blue Calipers, Space Grey Interior, Premium Floor Liners
Plan C: EcoBoost, 201A, Splash Yellow, Grey and Black stripes, 2.3L High Performance Pack, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Grabber Blue Calipers, Space Grey Interior, Premium Floor Liners

Mojozip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse (Ordering)
Yea it’s the closest picture I could find to my spec. The stance and the front lip look like handling package. But tires are most like an all season or summer tire.

as far as the splash guards on the wheel wells, I’ve seen a few of handling package pre-production dark horses without them.
Clearly winter tires, I think.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I just put in a deposit for a build allocation on the dark horse. I'm in Australia so we probably will get a fixed set of options apart from the colour. It will be Oxford white, A10. Once I get it, it will have red brembo's, black spoiler, black deck lid, black mirrors and blue OTP stripes.

Hopefully by the time I get it the Whipple is available as that will be going straight on, as well as some aftermarket springs and possibly lighter forged wheels. Can't wait!

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 12.28.19 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 12.28.29 pm.png
Are those stripes going to be available or are you adding after the purchase? Order sheets don't show the same stripes as the muscle cars site does
Sponsored