• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No production scheduling update this week?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Anybody have the production schedule for this week?
Sponsored

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Usually have the update before Mon .. LOL But makes sense.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Usually have the update before Mon .. LOL But makes sense.
If last week was any sign, I speculate this week will just be clean up for July (which means very few new orders getting scheduled).

Most likely, those of us not scheduled at this point will probably be scheduled for August at the earliest.

But again, just making an educated guess...

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
If last week was any sign, I speculate this week will just be clean up for July (which means very few new orders getting scheduled).

Most likely, those of us not scheduled at this point will probably be scheduled for August at the earliest.

Such is life.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

Yeah sounds correct. with no scheduling next week, and then August scheduling the second week of June. We will see.

crispaul77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I got an email today about my order same email some others have gotten on here about delays due to suppy chain issues. I placed my order in mid april just wondering when they might start the build.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Well i asked in Long McArthurs livestream tonight, and he said he thought he saw where Dark Horse was going to get scheduled for August, but couldn't find it. Crossing my fingers!

He also mentioned he thought August scheduling (for all trims) would start next week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just want a sch date and VIN dammit.. LOL

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
Just a thought, do you think Ford would move your order back if you are paying cash? No money going to Ford Credit.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Just a thought, do you think Ford would move your order back if you are paying cash? No money going to Ford Credit.
I hope not. It seems like using cash got you a worse deal in the past, but I don’t think dealers care about cash vs finance these days.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
They have no idea how you're paying. That's between you and the dealership, and the dealership won't really care until the car shows up.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. That car is technically the dealer's, and the dealer is purchasing it from Ford. You will be purchasing the car from the dealership once there has been an exchange of funds and a contract has been completed.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I hope not. It seems like using cash got you a worse deal in the past, but I don’t think dealers care about cash vs finance these days.
It still rings true, to some degree. It will rarely benefit a customer to advertise, from the start, that they intend to pay cash. The bank obviously makes money from financing, and the dealer makes money from the bank making money.
Sponsored