• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I'm actually glad to be reading this. I want the folks on the factory floor good and comfortable with the new body style before they build mine. So maybe a June production with a July or August delivery? I'm good with that!

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
I hope mine made it in there last. Was told mine got sent up yesterday.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
My guy is saying in a perfect world should be up this Thursday.
That would be great but I’m not holding my breath. Do you know what info the dealer got to say that it got sent up? My dealer said that ford confirmed my order so assume that what he is talking about cause I got the actual confirmation back when I ordered on the 27th.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
That would be great but I’m not holding my breath. Do you know what info the dealer got to say that it got sent up? My dealer said that ford confirmed my order so assume that what he is talking about cause I got the actual confirmation back when I ordered on the 27th.
I dont know it exactly but he is getting five allocations that of course can't all be sent up at once . He sent me a screen shot of him being asked for a order code only exception was no carbon wheels. Since I was first up and matched that he said my order was I guess you can say locked in.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
My guy is saying in a perfect world should be up this Thursday.
The info I have seen suggest next week/next Thursday for June Retail Scheduling.

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
Saw this and got excited...its a f*cking promo for accessories. Assholes. 😂
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang No Scheduling this Week 4/6. May Production Schedule is Full 1680625698935

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I’m hoping that we aren’t getting the short end of the stick and the Canadians are gonna get their cars before us. No hate but kinda messed up for an American car company, hopefully we are all scheduled already and they just haven’t sent out the emails yet

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
I’m hoping that we aren’t getting the short end of the stick and the Canadians are gonna get their cars before us. No hate but kinda messed up for an American car company, hopefully we are all scheduled already and they just haven’t sent out the emails yet
I hope the Canadians get the cars first. Thier driving season is shorter (unless you live a border state) so that would give them more time before they have to put thier toys away.

ShaBoingBoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Does the is mean if we place an order now, we will not receive it until after June? I’m still waiting for my MCA X plan pin to come.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Does the is mean if we place an order now, we will not receive it until after June? I’m still waiting for my MCA X plan pin to come.
From what I have seen in the past, even if build date is mid May, it will be at your dealership 4-6 weeks after that (after June!) if you are lucky...

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I don’t think dealers need your discount pin until you’re taking delivery.
Sponsored