• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

soonermike78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat (for now)
What are your specs? I ordered 3/29 and still haven’t received a VIN, although I do have the NPP which is exhausted.
GT, 401A, 3.55, Rapid Red, Over the Top Stripe, Carmine Red, Auto, 20" wheels, spare, Active exhaust
Sponsored

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
GT, 401A, 3.55, Rapid Red, Over the Top Stripe, Carmine Red, Auto, 20" wheels, spare, Active exhaust
So I suppose it is the NPP that’s holding my order back. I had a priority code of 3 and my dealer said it’d get delivered late May/early June, I’m hoping that’s still the case…

WhiteNite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So I suppose it is the NPP that’s holding my order back. I had a priority code of 3 and my dealer said it’d get delivered late May/early June, I’m hoping that’s still the case…
Just FYI, ordered mine with NPP on 3/18 and it’s scheduled to build on 6/17.
Not sure what the priority codes mean, but I checked my order and mine was 19.

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hmm… maybe I’ll get a date scheduled later this week. Or maybe I’m just out of luck for this production week. Only time will tell

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
Anyone else have their DH order scheduled this week? Still waiting on mine to be slotted.

On to next week…

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
I ordered on 4/4 and got my VIN today with a schedule date of 6/03.
Guessing that what I read about allocations is legit. Got a really good deal on my car but I’m guessing I’m gonna be waiting a bit based on my price.

Skimming through sounds like some dealers sell cheap but don’t have allocations so you wait. Others aren’t gonna give you a deal but they have allocations and you get built in a reasonable amount of time.

Give and take I guess.

WhiteNite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Guessing that what I read about allocations is legit. Got a really good deal on my car but I’m guessing I’m gonna be waiting a bit based on my price.

Skimming through sounds like some dealers sell cheap but don’t have allocations so you wait. Others aren’t gonna give you a deal but they have allocations and you get built in a reasonable amount of time.

Give and take I guess.
I’m on A/Z plan pricing, so a bit under invoice. Not sure if that makes a difference for their priority.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
I’m on A/Z plan pricing, so a bit under invoice. Not sure if that makes a difference for their priority.
Who knows to be honest. I’m also outside of Toronto in Canada so maybe that matters too.

My dealer told me he thought I’d have it in July so not like he’s misled me and I’m behind. Just like everyone I’m sure we are dying to get it and sucks to see people who ordered weeks after you get their VIN

Such is life though!

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Anyone else have their DH order scheduled this week? Still waiting on mine to be slotted.

On to next week…
No scheduling for me either, but the GSM at my dealership told me they are receiving one this month per their Ford rep so we'll see what happens.

Hendu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium (On Order) in Atlas Blue
I ordered 2/1 with no updates since the original confirmation, but I imagine there is a chance my dealer isn’t high enough volume for quick allocation.

Gt premium, 401, NPP, PP, magnetize, active exhaust, atlas blue

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
Anyone have idea when items with exhausted availability become available? This includes GT performance package with carbonized wheels at 9" and 9.5"

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Anyone have idea when items with exhausted availability become available? This includes GT performance package with carbonized wheels at 9" and 9.5"
There's no set timeframe for exhausted item restock, it just depends on when Ford places/receives orders for new shipments. The next update we'll get will be next week around Monday-Wednesday.

ViperX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24’ Mustang GT Premium- PP, AE, NPP, 401A
Hmm… maybe I’ll get a date scheduled later this week. Or maybe I’m just out of luck for this production week. Only time will tell
In the same boat, ordered 2/27 and got the initial email and another yesterday saying they are “fine tuning the production schedule”.
Have yet to get a VIN #, hopefully some good news and delivery in time for the summer!

shaaans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry LE
I can finally order mine soon after a couple months of having to wait. I’m really curious if I can order the NPP and just tell my dealership that I don’t want the black roof at all. I was deciding between Shadow black and White n am leaning towards white. Is that even possible to request?
Sponsored