• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
When are notifications made? Today, tonight, Friday through weekend? 11/10/23 order for GT Premium PP.
I’ve heard most are Thursday or Friday.

Man that’s a long wait, feel for you. I’m Mar 11 and starting to get passed by lots and hating it. 😂

Hope you get yours soon bud
Sponsored

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Still exhausted availability for the Night Pony Package… it’s not looking good for those of us who optioned it
It said exhausted availability for several weeks, but mine was built on 4/18. So it can happen.

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
You picked a dealer without an allotment. Mine was scheduled 2 days after ordering in early February.
Not correct, was your car a PP car? Mine is and there was no availability. Car is being built now on week of 3 June. If you look at the restraints there was no availability of PP wheels which was lifted on 3 June.

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not correct, was your car a PP car? Mine is and there was no availability. Car is being built now on week of 3 June. If you look at the restraints there was no availability of PP wheels which was lifted on 3 June.
It was a PP car, Nite Pony which has been the biggest constraint, A10, and AE. If it’s not scheduled within two weeks of ordering, they didn’t have an allotment at the time of ordering. Now they do.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
It was a PP car, Nite Pony which has been the biggest constraint, A10, and AE. If it’s not scheduled within two weeks of ordering, they didn’t have an allotment at the time of ordering. Now they do.
PP wheels went unavailable between the two of you I suspect. UK builds also delayed for the same reason.

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP wheels went unavailable between the two of you I suspect. UK builds also delayed for the same reason.
But it said the NP was unavailable as well, and it was still built. Those constraints aren’t always accurate.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
But it said the NP was unavailable as well, and it was still built. Those constraints aren’t always accurate.

I know I had an allocation, it was an issue of not having the PP wheels. As soon as that restriction was lifted my car got scheduled.

Hendu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium (On Order) in Atlas Blue
You picked a dealer without an allotment. Mine was scheduled 2 days after ordering in early February.
Same for me, being in the upper midwest I imagine the sales are lower around here. Before I ordered I asked if they had one and was told no problem. I took that as dealer-speak though, if we get too late in the year without a build date I will cancel and hold out for the next model year, I really don't want to take delivery in the fall just before snow arrives.

Timry2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT Sport
Got an update, my build has been moved up to June 10th from the 19th. Inventory must have come in.
Sponsored