• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 GT Vert, 21 Bronco Badlands, 24 Dark Horse
What does this mean - Dealers with BTS Dark Horse Allocation? I am the second order for my dealer and their last allocation. I have the handling pack. My buddy was order number one, our cars are virtually identical except for the color. His is vapor blue and mins is Blue Ember. They made him drop the appearance package from his order which he really did not need. He got his car last week. Mine is still unscheduled. Do i need to drop the HP or am I OK to keep it?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Do i need to drop the HP or am I OK to keep it?
If your dealer gets their allocation for your car before February (April scheduling?) then yes, you would have to drop the handling package or your dealer could lose the car allocation entirely.

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Convertible, 21 Explorer ST
What does the Nite Pony Package exhausted availability mean for a convertible order placed in mid September and not scheduled yet due to my dealer’s lack of allocations? I heard the NPP constraint was on the painted roof for the fastback so I’m not sure if I’m going to have to change my order so I can get it this MY. Any insights appreciated!

zee_g7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Is the Nite Pony exhausted for new orders or also for cars that are already in production?

Mine's been stuck "in production" since 9/15 and I wonder if the Nite Pony package is the culprit.

Scarbay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Is the Nite Pony exhausted for new orders or also for cars that are already in production?

Mine's been stuck "in production" since 9/15 and I wonder if the Nite Pony package is the culprit.
Mine was built 11/22 and has NPP

zee_g7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6

Mine was built 11/22 and has NPP
When did you order yours, if you don't mind me asking.

Scarbay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

When did you order yours, if you don't mind me asking.
Order was confirmed 8/17!

Scarbay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I must have pissed someone off at Ford then :-). My order was in May.
Dang I’m sorry to hear that :/ Fords scheduling system is a mystery. The tracking thread has a huge range in wait times from order to delivery

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
What does this mean - Dealers with BTS Dark Horse Allocation? I am the second order for my dealer and their last allocation. I have the handling pack. My buddy was order number one, our cars are virtually identical except for the color. His is vapor blue and mins is Blue Ember. They made him drop the appearance package from his order which he really did not need. He got his car last week. Mine is still unscheduled. Do i need to drop the HP or am I OK to keep it?

From what I understand, "BTS" commonly refers to "Built To Stock." When they mention that dealers with BTS allocation must place eligible orders, it means that these dealers have a specific allocation or allotment of vehicles that are manufactured and held in stock by Ford.

"Built To Stock" vehicles are manufactured without a specific customer order and are typically based on forecasts and market demand. Dealers with this allocation need to place orders for eligible vehicles from their allocation to ensure they receive and maintain stock of those particular models or configurations. This helps ensure that the dealer has a consistent supply of vehicles to offer customers without waiting for specific orders to be placed.
Sponsored