• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The GT4 car won't race until 2024......and the updated GT3 will race in 2023, so I still think the road car will be revealed before the racers.

I wouldn't get too carried away with the image above.
Sponsored

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
The GT4 car won't race until 2024......and the updated GT3 will race in 2023, so I still think the road car will be revealed before the racers.

I wouldn't get too carried away with the image above.
You mean the GT3 won't race til 24 and Updated GT4 will race in 23... Right? I hate bein a dick but I think you mixed your 3's n 4's up brotha.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Did I read correctly that they will be available for customer purchase? Is that new or has Ford has sold these Gt3/4 mustangs? What is the price we are looking at?
Correct the current GT4 could be yours for a mare 225 000$ but considering the shift to newer model and all the shortages not sure you can buy it new. You can call Kohr racing and ask them how much they want for an used one. The British GT Multimatic cars sold for around 100 000 paunds in the UK last season. So if you really want one used is the only option I guess.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
So, folks were complaining because the Front/Rear Weight Ratio was over 50%. Going to the Rear Differential would give them the 50/50 they were looking for.

Hard to Grasp a Driveshaft Whizzing around right by your ear at close to 8,000 RPM.

Will it make it to S650? Why not? Just one step closer to the Mid-Engine Mustang!
(Realistically an Electric Car)

Also seems like there is more curvature to the Fastback than S550.

And, still waiting on Ace

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
So, folks were complaining because the Front/Rear Weight Ratio was over 50%. Going to the Rear Differential would give them the 50/50 they were looking for.

Hard to Grasp a Driveshaft Whizzing around right by your ear at close to 8,000 RPM.

Will it make it to S650? Why not? Just one step closer to the Mid-Engine Mustang!
(Realistically an Electric Car)

Also seems like there is more curvature to the Fastback than S550.

And, still waiting on Ace
I noticed the roof liked a little rounder as well, I don't mind it if it still has that general fastback look and doesn't look too bubbly like the late 90s/ early 2000s mustang. It looks like we're seeing a pretty substantial change in the proportions and general shape of the vehicle. This goes against rumors that the s650 would especially have the same basic proportions and shape as the s550. If that is the case, I'm happy, it looks like our fears of the s650 looking too similar to the s550 can be out to rest.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach1 Premium HP & 2001 F150 4x4 Prerunner
I've always proposed that Ford take a Mustang, cut 6-8 inches off behind the driver's seat, lose the back seat and release a 2-seater sports car Lincoln. Upgrade the heck out of the interior, Eco-Boost the Coyote and you could have a Jag XK, Merc GT S, competitor.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
I've always proposed that Ford take a Mustang, cut 6-8 inches off behind the driver's seat, lose the back seat and release a 2-seater sports car Lincoln. Upgrade the heck out of the interior, Eco-Boost the Coyote and you could have a Jag XK, Merc GT S, competitor.
Will buy 100%.

mikesly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Does anybody else think Batmobile when they imagine what's under the tarp???