• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That's good. The video I saw was the tunes themselves rattling not hitting other equipment. It was just the tunes themselves were built too close
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Not if you ordered the Brembo brakes like I did no spare on my car. Non PP car just added Brembo option
Got ya, ref it not fitting the PP Calipers.

Juggernaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Glad to see you got your 10!
This is Jake with the 21 white mach 1, I was at gld with my son.

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Actually any car without brembos, I don’t have pp but have brembos and when you add brembos they will remove spare
Actually Not true… i have brembos as part of performance pack.. and i got a full size spare 255R19

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Actually Not true… i have brembos as part of performance pack.. and i got a full size spare 255R19
That's weird, when I added this option it automatically added spare delete with. but glad for ya

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

junqdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Mustang GT 5.0 10 speed
No it actually came with a full size spare
Just read your post, yeh I know I'm a few months behind ,But you said "SPARE TIRE DELETE " on a full size wheel and tire..How much did that save you off the price . ? When I bought my 2018 GT , they wanted over $600 for a real spare , !! I passed of course and got the fancy can of fixaflat ...Bought a used wrecking yard 19" wheel and a cheap off brand tire mounted on it total $275.. No jack either ,so got a lite weight breakdown cheap floor jack @ABC AUTO PARTS for $39 , Threw in a 13/16 socket,extension and ratchet and good to go on a trip and not worry ! Dont fit down inside the sparetire well , but so what ? Stay safe ...junqdawg

junqdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Mustang GT 5.0 10 speed
Not a US market car.
Does the "full size spare fit into the "well" ok ? I know our years are different but I bought a used fullsize 19" wheel and a off brand tire and it won't fit into the sparetire well. Maybe my 2018 was designed for only a "donut WHEEL" to fit . Just curious , cuz hell, in Texas you might be over a 100 mi's between towns and a can of "FOAM " doesn't make me too confident in case of a flat . thnx
junqdawg
Sponsored