• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Hey folks,

this week a few shots were taken of the dark horse at the St Louis autoshow. As always looking fine with some more details to look at.

Greetz

Evo

S650 Mustang Mustang S650 Dark Horse in Blue Ember @ the STL Autoshow SL1

S650 Mustang Mustang S650 Dark Horse in Blue Ember @ the STL Autoshow sl2

S650 Mustang Mustang S650 Dark Horse in Blue Ember @ the STL Autoshow sl3

S650 Mustang Mustang S650 Dark Horse in Blue Ember @ the STL Autoshow sl4

S650 Mustang Mustang S650 Dark Horse in Blue Ember @ the STL Autoshow sl5

S650 Mustang Mustang S650 Dark Horse in Blue Ember @ the STL Autoshow sl6.JPG
Sponsored

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
Hey folks,

this week a few shots were taken of the dark horse at the St Louis autoshow. As always looking fine with some more details to look at.

Greetz

Evo

SL1.jpg

sl2.jpg

sl3.jpg

sl4.jpg

sl5.jpg

sl6.JPG
I was there. They let me look inside. It had the white shifter knob.

In pics I hated the front end and the interior. After seeing it in person, I really like the entire exterior. I wish the satin black in the front were body color, but it really does not look bad in person. That interior though. I will be nice and just say I like it less.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Here are some of my pics.

20230113_160104.jpg

20230113_155916.jpg

20230113_155640.jpg

20230113_155747.jpg

20230113_160009.jpg

20230113_155754.jpg

20230113_155936.jpg
Thanks for the pictures. They look really nice as well. As saying, people need to see the cars in person before making final judgments. I think you are the best example. We have some here in the forum who keep whining about the car. I will not tell names lol

Were you able to take pictures from the inside as well or was it still forbidden, which is stupid imo, because there were video that leaked the interior already. They pretend that it will be a total new cockpit, whereas it just have minor changes in terms of colors and stiching.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
Thanks for the pictures. They look really nice as well. As saying, people need to see the cars in person before making final judgments. I think you are the best example. We have some here in the forum who keep whining about the car. I will not tell names lol

Were you able to take pictures from the inside as well or was it still forbidden, which is stupid imo, because there were video that leaked the interior already. They pretend that it will be a total new cockpit, whereas it just have minor changes in terms of colors and stiching.
They wouldnt let me take pics or sit in it. They just let me up on stage to look inside. Hopefully they will change the seat upholstery at a minimum when its done. Not much they can do about the dash/ipads at this point. Oh, I was pleasently surprised that the steering wheel didnt look bad at all in person. I prefer the s550 wheel but this one didnt look as bad as it did in pics.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Gotdang that's gorgeous 😍🫠

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
How blue is blue ember? From all the photos I've seen the lighting has been artificial so its hard to tell how blue the colour is. I'm assuming it isn't as dark as atlas blue, but darker than grabber blue.

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
How blue is blue ember? From all the photos I've seen the lighting has been artificial so its hard to tell how blue the colour is. I'm assuming it isn't as dark as atlas blue, but darker than grabber blue.
Yeah...car show lighting doesn't exactly help here, but Blue Ember looks like one of the colors that could play nicely with the mountain of ugly plastic on these cars.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
So they had it lit up so much it was really hard to tell. Looked more purple than blue to me. I am anxious to see it out in natural light to get a better idea.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Those show lights make the rear taillights look yellowish-red.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I mean, it is what it is at this point. They should have brought back the SN197/SN550 design team. Nice color tho.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
The Dark Horse Winery might claim the Ford Mustang Dark Horse logo is too similar to their logo and might send Ford a cease and desist notice. The logo doesn't have to be exact but similar enough to show harm to the winery.

S650 Mustang Mustang S650 Dark Horse in Blue Ember @ the STL Autoshow Dark Horse

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Blue Ember appears to be a form of purple. If so , I am OK with that. No matter what the color looks like , the Dark Horse sure does look good in those pictures.
Sponsored