• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That's so cool that they showed that off. I'm a bit jealous, but glad you got to see that! Looks like attendance was great!
Quite possibly the largest gathering of Mustangs in the UK, ever. We'll probably need to wait until next week to confirm numbers, but it should be over 300. This drone shot was taken in the afternoon when a number had already left :)

S650 Mustang UK reveal of the S650: Race Red Dark Horse Mustang Y1
Sponsored

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617)
That’s a gorgeous car!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Absolutely stunning pics. Finally confirmed the red taillights, love that we finally get a modern solution for that with the spotted sequential turn signals. Only the HP spoiler and splitter would be a must have aftermarket change.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
It looks like the wheels are the standard width not the wider handling pack ones as well.
We don't get the HP in Europe hence the standard DH wheels.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It looks like the wheels are the standard width not the wider handling pack ones as well.
Yep, no Handling Pack for us. For me, a little lowering and wheels with a more aggressive offset would be a must.

I will say, the whole car looks much nicer in the metal than in photos. On the front end the grey under the headlights isn’t as bad as I thought, although I still prefer the front end of the GT 🙂

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
One thing that appears different from the US spec, the red and amber reflectors on the side of the car look to be blacked out in these pics

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
The car also got the grabber blue brembos, it was said we won't get in Europe. Is curious they chose a left handled for Uk, days ago we saw the spy picture of a yellow RHD.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Since i used that my video I made two gifs how the brake and turn signal will look like on the eu model:
mustang7_eu_brakelights.gif

mustang7_eu_turnsignal.gif
100% prefer the NA spec but thank you for the visual!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
100% prefer the NA spec but thank you for the visual!
Sure just having all 3 bars fully lit is definitely nicer. But this is a way better solution than the Gen 6 EU models where the 2 inner bars where brake lights an the outer light was the turn signal. It always looked off to me. Pretty sure that when you are directly behind the Gen 7 you might not even really see that the brake lights are not going fully downwards

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
Thanks for the photos! Cool!
Sponsored