• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue PP Mustang GT
M U S T H A V E ! ! ! ! !
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
To be fair, you're one of the "older" dudes who's actually cool. Sad to say, but it seems like too many older people become overly cynical as they age, and just love to complain about everything. Glad to see you love it though.
Same goes to the biggest Mustang Forum (mainly Gen6 at the moment) in Germany of which I am a member of as well. I basically carry over all the information here to the forum.

Myself and maybe a handful other guys are praising the new Stang, whereas the majority (and I am talking about 40/50+ yeard old) are complaining and whining about the new thing. I mean Germany are anyway gold medalists when it comes to complaints, but the negativity sometimes really bothers me...

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-GrandƩ
I have a 2015 Mustang and a 2021 Escape. Theyā€™re Great 20 foot Cars!

Any closer and you can see the Panel Misalignment all over the Cars.

No Excuse!

These are Now Computer Designed and Manufactured Cars.

The S650 suffers from the Exact Same Problems as the S550 and Just about every new Ford.

Iā€™ve talked to the Ford People at the Shows and the Engineers at Woodward and 9 Mile.

Apparently the Design Engineers donā€™t talk with each other or with the Manufacturing/Industrial/Assembly Engineers or their Customer Base.

Itā€™s an Embarrassment.

If the Engineers canā€™t see the Problems before Production, bring in some Customers whoā€™ll be glad to point them out.

The Engineers may be proud of their Overall Design, Suspension and Powertrain but if they canā€™t translate it to Production, theyā€™ve Failed!

Get involved with your Base! The people youā€™re asking to Fork Over $40-$60,000!

When you canā€™t even Manufacture a Show Car to Specs, either your Process is Wrong, or your Specs are Wrong.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
Why is a person with a subjective view a tool?
Because Denial is the first stage of the s550 being better looking ... now it's on to Anger ... lol.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I have a 2015 Mustang and a 2021 Escape. Theyā€™re Great 20 foot Cars!

Any closer and you can see the Panel Misalignment all over the Cars.

No Excuse!

These are Now Computer Designed and Manufactured Cars.

The S650 suffers from the Exact Same Problems as the S550 and Just about every new Ford.

Iā€™ve talked to the Ford People at the Shows and the Engineers at Woodward and 9 Mile.

Apparently the Design Engineers donā€™t talk with each other or with the Manufacturing/Industrial/Assembly Engineers or their Customer Base.

Itā€™s an Embarrassment.

If the Engineers canā€™t see the Problems before Production, bring in some Customers whoā€™ll be glad to point them out.

The Engineers may be proud of their Overall Design, Suspension and Powertrain but if they canā€™t translate it to Production, theyā€™ve Failed!

Get involved with your Base! The people youā€™re asking to Fork Over $40-$60,000!

When you canā€™t even Manufacture a Show Car to Specs, either your Process is Wrong, or your Specs are Wrong.
you must have not followed GM for the past 6 years haha. It's wayyyy worse

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
Gee....thanks......"older dude"........I'm 52. My body maybe more like that of a 72 year old, but my Mustangs keep my mind more like 22 years old :rockon:

As for this Race Red S650..... šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
So we're all as giddy as we are when waiting to order the Model A's back in the day? šŸ˜‰

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I'm kinda surprised race red looks good on the S650 - black accents permitting. Red calipers also help it stand out a bit more. Doesn't look good on the S550 IMO.
have to agree. Red looks kinda meh on the 550 and that may be because I donā€™t care for red cars.

butā€¦ dang. The s650 GT ROCKS this color! The rear in particular is drop dead gorgeous. The black accents really make it pop around the tails and deck lid. Headlights too. But the reset in red is unbearable. So killer.