• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Thanks a lot for the pictures. They all look very nice and I am happy you like the Stang in person more than on pictures. This proves me again, that there always be differences and people should reserve judgment until they see the car(s) in person.

One more question: You seem to be a big fella :D How well were you seated in those Recaros? Was it comfortable? I am myself 5'11 and weigh around 200 pounds. (mostly muscles ;))
Sponsored

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Great pics! Looked like a awesome event across the pond, thanks for sharing!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
@Twin Turbo: Now that you have seen it in person, how much did the car look like a 6th gen in real life? Does it feel completely different and new, or does it more or less feel like a refresh?

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thanks a lot for the pictures. They all look very nice and I am happy you like the Stang in person more than on pictures. This proves me again, that there always be differences and people should reserve judgment until they see the car(s) in person.

One more question: You seem to be a big fella :D How well were you seated in those Recaros? Was it comfortable? I am myself 5'11 and weigh around 200 pounds. (mostly muscles ;))

The Recaros are definitely "figure hugging". Comfortable once you're in, but I'd go for the standard seats :)

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
@Twin Turbo: Now that you have seen it in person, how much did the car look like a 6th gen in real life? Does it feel completely different and new, or does it more or less feel like a refresh?
Front and rear definitely strike you as being all new..............the side profile much less so.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
I saw the yellow one IRL yesterday in Belgium and in my humble perception it is the exact same car, just with more angular surfaces. The whole proportion and stance and presence is exactly the same and it looks utterly familiar. A completely different experience compared to 2013 when I saw S550 for the first time.

The only thing that surprised me is the way the tail end looks. The sharp concave shape makes the trunk look more compact, especially from a 3/4 angle. Also the large diffuser piece looks less out of proportion than it does in pics.

S650 Mustang UK reveal of the S650: Race Red Dark Horse Mustang 20230416_121225

DarkM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 17
Does anyone have some information if this rear spoiler really is the final version for the EU market?
I don´t hope so :/

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Does anyone have some information if this rear spoiler really is the final version for the EU market?
I don´t hope so :/
Even if it were that would be an easy fix.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Even if it were that would be an easy fix.
But it sucks to cash out another (almost) 1000 EUR to get the a more "proper" spoiler

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Today, we celebrated Mustang's 59th birthday at the British Motor Museum in England. The event was hosted by Ford UK, but there were well over 300 Mustangs in attendance, probably more, because our group, Simply Mustangs UK took 221 car alone!

Anyway, an extra special present for me was the reveal of a Euro spec Dark Horse in Race Red. It looked superb in the metal and the good news for us is it appears we DO get red tails (hurrah!!!). Whilst I didn't get it on video, the lower sections of the main lamp do flash amber in a sequential manor.

My photos aren't the best, but there was a crowd around it for most of the day.

A1.JPG
DH 1.JPG
DH 2.JPG
DH 3.JPG
DH 4.JPG
DH 5.JPG
DH 6.JPG
DH 7.JPG
DH 8.JPG
DH 9.JPG
DH 10.JPG
DH 11.JPG
DH 12.JPG
DH 13.jpg
DH 14.jpg
DH 15.jpg
DH 16.jpg
I've ordered an eu Dark Horse in race red and it comes standard with those blue brakes , do you remember if they mix well with the race red in real life? It's a s combination that gives me mixed feelings 🤣

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I've ordered an eu Dark Horse in race red and it comes standard with those blue brakes , do you remember if they mix well with the race red in real life? It's a s combination that gives me mixed feelings 🤣
Just personal preference, but I thought it wasn't a great looking combo. I'd have gone red or black calipers :)
Sponsored