• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse
I'm a first time Mustang buyer, just had to take the plunge with the Dark Horse, so beautiful. I wanted to ask whats the sound system like? I love driving with my music
Sponsored

OP
OP

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
I'm a first time Mustang buyer, just had to take the plunge with the Dark Horse, so beautiful. I wanted to ask whats the sound system like? I love driving with my music
It's OK for a non-audiophile. I don't have many complaints, but it could definitely be better. Extremely similar to the system in the Gen14 F-150s. Someone with better listening ears could probably give you a more detailed review.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Hill start assist. It senses an incline and holds the vehicle while you transition from brake to gas. It's even on many automatics
Sounds pretty handy thanks for the phrase to Google. Of course, had I continued to be ignorant of this I would have just assumed I was awesome at driving a stick.
Sponsored