• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Magneride various calibration configurations

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello all,
I am trying to figure out the various Magneride calibrations for different cars and validate with the experts in the group that my findings are right.

1- S550: PP1
2-S550: GT-350, PP2, Mach 1 is the same calibration
3-S550: GT-350R
4-S550: GT-500
5-S650: PP is the same as S550 PP1
6-S650: Dark Horse is the same as Mach 1.

I am trying to get this figured out because my 2024 will be my first Magneride car and primarily a track car that will be lowered and I want to make sure whatever changes I make in the suspension will have the best matching Magneride calibration possible.
Your expertise much appreciated, thanks.
Sponsored

Sherlock997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M240i
I am also curious about this and am trying to figure out if you can load the DH/Mach 1 magneride calibration onto a GT PP. I come from BMW where you can load the CS steering, throttle, trans, and suspension calibration onto a standard M car.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Check out Steeda and others custom Magneride controllers ;)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Hey All - This is in our queue. Will be sure to keep you all posted!

I do want to share, however, that S650 MagneRide calibrations are revised from anything we've seen with S550. Stay tuned!

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)

I do want to share, however, that S650 MagneRide calibrations are revised from anything we've seen with S550. Stay tuned!
Thank you for this! I got the Steeda MR Sport Springs installed yesterday but haven't had a chance to test it out yet. Would definitely love to understand how this can help overall drivability and performance whether stock or modified.

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thank you for this! I got the Steeda MR Sport Springs installed yesterday but haven't had a chance to test it out yet. Would definitely love to understand how this can help overall drivability and performance whether stock or modified.
Nice, congrats! Unfortunately, we did not program the calibration to be compatible with the MagneRide Sport springs, just most OE springs and our Dual Rates. If you plan to install the controller, I would recommend upgrading to the Dual Rates.

You can check out this video on the development of the calibration and controller here -

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Nice, congrats! Unfortunately, we did not program the calibration to be compatible with the MagneRide Sport springs, just most OE springs and our Dual Rates. If you plan to install the controller, I would recommend upgrading to the Dual Rates.

You can check out this video on the development of the calibration and controller here -
Thanks for the quick response, Chris! Was there a particular reason why?

theMANIMAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLURD

Any updates you can share regarding S650 MR calibrations? Curious how they stack up compared to prior models and GT Premium vs Dark Horse.

edit: @tj@steeda - can you provide any insight to the above? I haven’t seen the TeamSteeda account active since Dec of 2023. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited: