• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

July and August Orders and VINs

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hello everyone,

I ordered my Mustang around 20 days ago. My dealer gave me the order number and he said I would get VIN within 2 weeks. I haven't received it yet. Ford chat support said the order is "in processing' and car will be scheduled for production in the next available week. I ordered in Toronto, Canada.

Anyone here who ordered their car in July or August and got their VINs already? If yes, from what dealer (location)?

Please drop below your answers. Any insights are appreciated.
Sponsored

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
I ordered end of July and have a VIN. I'm in NC USA. I've seen quite a few others as well - it depends on your dealer's allocations and what packages you've selected as there are some constraints that can slow down the build.

Plus we have the impending potential strike upcoming :)

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered end of July and have a VIN. I'm in NC USA. I've seen quite a few others as well - it depends on your dealer's allocations and what packages you've selected as there are some constraints that can slow down the build.

Plus we have the impending potential strike upcoming :)
Damn, what's your build and when did you get your VIN?

Is yours scheduled for production yet?

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
Yes, got the VIN when they scheduled for production. The date is Sept 25, so we'll see if they're still working by then lol.

I ordered a GT Premium, Race Red, 401a, nite pony, performance pack, magneride, active valve.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yes, got the VIN when they scheduled for production. The date is Sept 25, so we'll see if they're still working by then lol.

I ordered a GT Premium, Race Red, 401a, nite pony, performance pack, magneride, active valve.
Nice man, sweet build!

I mean, after how many weeks did you get the VIN after your order date?

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered July 25 and received a scheduled for production email on July 27.
Damn. that's quick. Did you order at a dealer? How did you get an email? I checked with ford chat support and they said I can't get any email from Ford directly. I will have to contact my dealer for any updates.

RBGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT Premium, 6 spd
Ordered 14th July in Canada too.
Nothing yet. Didn't order any restricted items except maybe space grey interior?

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered 14th July in Canada too.
Nothing yet. Didn't order any restricted items except maybe space grey interior?
Which part of Canada? That's almost 45 days now without a VIN? :crazy:

How do you know restricted items? Is there a list somewhere?

mcrimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum, 2006 Honda S2000 - Sold
Ordered on 8/2, VIN on 8/17 with scheduled build about 10/2. When do I get my window sticker?

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Ordered on 8/2, VIN on 8/17 with scheduled build about 10/2. When do I get my window sticker?
I got my window sticker several days before scheduled build week.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
My order was submitted on 8/14/23, but the order code was different than on the build sheet I received. I have not received any communication email from Ford and asked the dealer to verify that Ford has my correct email. I think they are playing some kind of game because he replied that he gets the same emails and will forward them to me when he receives them. The Ford sales line (nice people BTW) found the order and advised me to check in weekly and as soon as my Vin is generated, they can tell me the number and from that point on I can use the tracker. Not sure if this is true, but I hope so.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My order was submitted on 8/14/23, but the order code was different than on the build sheet I received. I have not received any communication email from Ford and asked the dealer to verify that Ford has my correct email. I think they are playing some kind of game because he replied that he gets the same emails and will forward them to me when he receives them. The Ford sales line (nice people BTW) found the order and advised me to check in weekly and as soon as my Vin is generated, they can tell me the number and from that point on I can use the tracker. Not sure if this is true, but I hope so.
Did you order in the US or Canada? I think in Canada we dont get emails from Ford directly. Even I didnt receive any emails from Ford. I had to chat with their support and give them my order number and dealer code to confirm that Ford received my order. I don't trust these dealers either.
Sponsored