• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canada - July and August Orders Scheduled?

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hey guys, It's been over a month since I placed my order and I still don't have my VIN. My dealer claims his dealership is the best in Canada and their cars get schduled before others because of their annual sales volume and allocations. He told me I will get my VIN in 2 weeks and I lost my trust in him since it's been over a month now.

Can anyone who ordered in July/August in Canada and got their VIN comment below with their order date and date when you received the VIN?

He said if I can show any order who got scheduled before mine in Canada who ordered around the same time, he will take it up to his manager (whatever that means).

Please help me out and let me know if you got your VINs in Canada for orders placed in July or August.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2021 GT
Hey guys, It's been over a month since I placed my order and I still don't have my VIN. My dealer claims his dealership is the best in Canada and their cars get schduled before others because of their annual sales volume and allocations. He told me I will get my VIN in 2 weeks and I lost my trust in him since it's been over a month now.

Can anyone who ordered in July/August in Canada and got their VIN comment below with their order date and date when you received the VIN?

He said if I can show any order who got scheduled before mine in Canada who ordered around the same time, he will take it up to his manager (whatever that means).

Please help me out and let me know if you got your VINs in Canada for orders placed in July or August.

Thank you!
I ordered my Dark Horse on May 9th. It was delivered to the dealer in Winnipeg yesterday.
DH/BE/AP/HP/A10/

S650 Mustang Canada - July and August Orders Scheduled? IMG_4167

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered my Dark Horse on May 9th. It was delivered to the dealer in Winnipeg yesterday.
DH/BE/AP/HP/A10/

IMG_4167.jpeg
Dang, she looks beautiful! Congratulations man!

Enjoy her for all of us
Sponsored