• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

July and August Orders and VINs

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Did you order in the US or Canada? I think in Canada we dont get emails from Ford directly. Even I didnt receive any emails from Ford. I had to chat with their support and give them my order number and dealer code to confirm that Ford received my order. I don't trust these dealers either.
It was ordered in USA. Local dealer who is big Mustang dealer with Roush and Saleen support. they have a good reputation but i don't trust any of them.
Sponsored

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
Damn. that's quick. Did you order at a dealer? How did you get an email? I checked with ford chat support and they said I can't get any email from Ford directly. I will have to contact my dealer for any updates.
Yes with a dealer. They just put my email in with the order and now I get updates from Ford on the order process. It does sound like that's different from Canada though.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yes with a dealer. They just put my email in with the order and now I get updates from Ford on the order process. It does sound like that's different from Canada though.
I wonder if I can ask my dealer to put my email in the order so that I can get the updates. I will check with him tomorrow.

I haven't seen anyone from Canada get emails from Ford directly though. Did you see any posts like this on the forum?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Hello everyone,

I ordered my Mustang around 20 days ago. My dealer gave me the order number and he said I would get VIN within 2 weeks. I haven't received it yet. Ford chat support said the order is "in processing' and car will be scheduled for production in the next available week. I ordered in Toronto, Canada.

Anyone here who ordered their car in July or August and got their VINs already? If yes, from what dealer (location)?

Please drop below your answers. Any insights are appreciated.
Hello everyone,

I ordered my Mustang around 20 days ago. My dealer gave me the order number and he said I would get VIN within 2 weeks. I haven't received it yet. Ford chat support said the order is "in processing' and car will be scheduled for production in the next available week. I ordered in Toronto, Canada.

Anyone here who ordered their car in July or August and got their VINs already? If yes, from what dealer (location)?

Please drop below your answers. Any insights are appreciated.
not me. I ordered mine June 7th, ford is showing July 31st, no vin, no build date

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
not me. I ordered mine June 7th, ford is showing July 31st, no vin, no build date
Damn that’s rough. Did you not check with your dealer after you ordered? You should ask for your order number and dealer code so that you can confirm with ford support that they received the order.

What location is your order from?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
ordered 3/27....into production on 6/8/2023.....that updated to 7/10 on tracker website. only update since is its built since 6/28/2023 with expected delivery of 8/10 per Ford Chat...... already came and went
S650 Mustang July and August Orders and VINs IMG_9244

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Damn that’s rough. Did you not check with your dealer after you ordered? You should ask for your order number and dealer code so that you can confirm with ford support that they received the order.

What location is your order from?
I got ahold of ford and they said my code number had to be wrong. I went back to my dealer in SC and sure enough was 5077, not 5007 like they had

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We won’t get them until production or later
You wont get the VIN until the car is produced? I thought you said you got the VIN 2 days after your order confirmation.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
You wont get the VIN until the car is produced? I thought you said you got the VIN 2 days after your order confirmation.
I had my VIN# 2 weeks after my order was submitted. I got my Window sticker 2 days after my car was scheduled for production on 6/8/2023

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I had my VIN# 2 weeks after my order was submitted. I got my Window sticker 2 days after my car was scheduled for production on 6/8/2023
Ahh makes sense. It's been almost 3 weeks without VIN for me. I hope I get it this week :crazy:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
now Ford Chat just told me my car went back to production but can't tell me why

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
I wonder if I can ask my dealer to put my email in the order so that I can get the updates. I will check with him tomorrow.

I haven't seen anyone from Canada get emails from Ford directly though. Did you see any posts like this on the forum?
Let us know if you succeed and how you did it. My dealer seems to be avoiding doing that for some odd reason which I can't figure out.
Sponsored