• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Issues with my s650 infotainment system, collision system, brake squeaking, and car suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have a 2024 mustang GT premium I was one of the first guys to get it delivered back on August 2023. My vehicle only has 5100 miles and I have major issues they’re very replaced the CarPlay module and the front and collision parts on the beginning of September 2023, because the Apple CarPlay used to disconnect or not playing any music now I’m having the same exact issue all over again.

The issue is the collection system it constantly shows orange when nothing is blocking it in the car is freshly washed

also, the brakes squeak and when I’m stopped, or I’m trying to turn, it, sounds like the suspension is squeaking or the steering wheel

Lastly, when I drive pretty fast, anything over 100 mph, the vehicle seems to go left and right left and right almost like it’s loosing control or when I’m doing a turn at over 60 mph, which a car like this should not be doing that not even my Honda does that

S650 Mustang Issues with my s650 infotainment system, collision system, brake squeaking, and car suspension IMG_9911
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I meant the collusion system, the car play freezes or disconnects.
That car feels like shit when i go fast. Swings left and right or when i turn it has a wobble

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
Sorry you're dealing with these issues. Mine was just built on 3/1/24 and hoping that it doesn't have any of those issues. We shall see. By the way, I found a bit of humor in your "collusion system" verbiage. :wink:

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
I have a 2024 mustang GT premium I was one of the first guys to get it delivered back on August 2023. My vehicle only has 5100 miles and I have major issues they’re very replaced the CarPlay module and the front and collision parts on the beginning of September 2023, because the Apple CarPlay used to disconnect or not playing any music now I’m having the same exact issue all over again.

The issue is the collection system it constantly shows orange when nothing is blocking it in the car is freshly washed

also, the brakes squeak and when I’m stopped, or I’m trying to turn, it, sounds like the suspension is squeaking or the steering wheel

Lastly, when I drive pretty fast, anything over 100 mph, the vehicle seems to go left and right left and right almost like it’s loosing control or when I’m doing a turn at over 60 mph, which a car like this should not be doing that not even my Honda does that

IMG_9911.jpeg
You have a nice looking Mustang.
The squeaky brakes may be due to brake dust?
Maybe power wash the brakes?
I hope I didn’t buy a Pig 🐷 in a Poke?
Fingers crossed.
Mine hasn’t been built yet.

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
My car also has collision system problems but it only happens every single time I remote start the car

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
My car also has collision system problems but it only happens every single time I remote start the car
there is a TSB for this, make an appointment at your local ford dealership for a update to the computer. it will be fixed.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
go get a correct alignment. And just disable that collision warning system. All you need is keep your eyes open and brain engaged.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

IMG_9911.jpeg
Can you send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to take a closer look at your concerns on my end.

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have seen pre-collision being disabled as well. So far when there is rain, or when it's very cold outside (below freezing). It usually clears up by itself within minutes. I suspect this is because the front camera is fogged up, or there's some kind of an obstruction (snow, water).

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I meant the collusion system, the car play freezes or disconnects.
That car feels like shit when i go fast. Swings left and right or when i turn it has a wobble
Sounds like wheels may need to be re-aligned. Also what kind of a steering mode do you use? If it's the "feather" one, the wheels are a lot easier to turn.

kneeko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 S650 GT
I have had similar issues, I would suggest making sure the wheels are properly balanced and the car is properly aligned. In regards to the collision system, ever since I got the car in October it doesn’t work when I remote start the car, I heard I could go to the dealer but it doesn’t bother me that much, eventually I’ll get it checked out. And the CarPlay completely sucks idk what to do about that, always disconnects and connects randomly, but I’ve learned to get used to it, hopefully theres an OTA update or something to fix bugs. Tip I learned here that I use whenever it freezes is hold the right button on the steering wheel and volume down and it should reset.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
crappy-ass USB cables are a known problem. Also how old is your PhoneOS?
Sponsored