• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How much did your X-PLAN come out to??

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
It is a Ford requirement I believe. Not sure how Ford would enforce an MCA rule and Ford just wants to be sure that you are actually a member entitled to the plan. Just like if you go through an employer (I used to get X plan through work at a bank) you have to prove that you are an employee with a pay stub.

That's odd - the Ford incentive doesn't cost the dealer anything. On my car I got X plan (about $3,000 off the sticker) plus I had an incentive from Ford for an additional $1,250 that was applied. The dealer actually noticed it was available to me first, and I got an email with it a couple of days later.
Thanks for letting me know about that. I assumed they were being upfront with me and I gladly took the $3k savings, but I certainly would have loved to get an even bigger discount. Can you share what the additional incentive was for? I know I would normally have qualified for at least the Military discount.
Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks for letting me know about that. I assumed they were being upfront with me and I gladly took the $3k savings, but I certainly would have loved to get an even bigger discount. Can you share what the additional incentive was for? I know I would normally have qualified for at least the Military discount.
The $1,250 was some type of "loyalty" incentive. I' really surprised that they wouldn't let you use the military incentive as well.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
The $1,250 was some type of "loyalty" incentive. I' really surprised that they wouldn't let you use the military incentive as well.
I thought maybe because it is a special order. At any rate, I don't qualify for the loyalty incentive, but I'd certainly take an extra $500

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
It says in the xplan paperwork that any incentives if available can be applied from Ford. The dealer ones probably not. I'm hoping for one from Ford before my car arrives.

93_SVT_3503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 King Ranch Expedition, 1967 Ford Bronco half-cab, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 1967 F250 Highboy
It is a Ford requirement I believe. Not sure how Ford would enforce an MCA rule and Ford just wants to be sure that you are actually a member entitled to the plan. Just like if you go through an employer (I used to get X plan through work at a bank) you have to prove that you are an employee with a pay stub.

That's odd - the Ford incentive doesn't cost the dealer anything. On my car I got X plan (about $3,000 off the sticker) plus I had an incentive from Ford for an additional $1,250 that was applied. The dealer actually noticed it was available to me first, and I got an email with it a couple of days later.
If I remember correctly, MCA figured out that a very large increase in new members in late 2021 was due to someone on Bronco6G letting forum members know about the X-plan discount with an MCA membership. It was either that or you had to own 100 shares of Ford stock for over 6 months to get X-plan pricing. Ford then restricted X-plan pricing on the 21 & 22 model year Broncos. I'm not sure if it ever reinstated it on the Bronco or not. I ended up joining MCA because of it, but I own a Mustang, unlike most of the other new members at the time. :giggle:

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
X-plan nets out to ~4.8% off MSRP. It's a lousy deal except when the market is distorted by dealers who think they can still charge over invoice.

And yes, all Ford discounts including 'loyalty/private offer cash' are stackable. The Firefighter/student $500 discounts are every bit as eligible too since they are Ford programs. If your dealership says otherwise they are lying and scamming you. Same deal with Ford Financing rates - there are no "or else" clauses there either, for Mustang at least. Ie. take XXX off or take the low rate. THAT one I'm not sure about vis-a-vis X-plan. Do NOT talk to your dealer, call Ford for a truthful answer.

The big dealers in NoVA/MD are discounting 1.5% below invoice (about 6.5% below MSRP) at minimum and as much as 12-14% below MSRP. In this environment using X-plan is just dumb.

Woobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
GT Premium, PP, Night Pony, Active Valve, Red Brembos : $56,420. X-Plan : $53,772. ($2,648) Pretty sure the dealer said any incentives at time of delivery could be added.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT , 2023 Ford Raptor
GT premium, $60 k sticker , $55k with x plan. Main thing with x plan is dealer doc fee caps at $150 . I got suckered by $54 k , salesman said he was doing me better than x. When I got to pay window doc fees were $1100. But I did buy many fleet trucks lately.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
GT premium, $60 k sticker , $55k with x plan. Main thing with x plan is dealer doc fee caps at $150 . I got suckered by $54 k , salesman said he was doing me better than x. When I got to pay window doc fees were $1100. But I did buy many fleet trucks lately.
That’s a bigger discount than what I got with mine.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
X-plan nets out to ~4.8% off MSRP. It's a lousy deal except when the market is distorted by dealers who think they can still charge over invoice.

And yes, all Ford discounts including 'loyalty/private offer cash' are stackable. The Firefighter/student $500 discounts are every bit as eligible too since they are Ford programs. If your dealership says otherwise they are lying and scamming you. Same deal with Ford Financing rates - there are no "or else" clauses there either, for Mustang at least. Ie. take XXX off or take the low rate. THAT one I'm not sure about vis-a-vis X-plan. Do NOT talk to your dealer, call Ford for a truthful answer.

The big dealers in NoVA/MD are discounting 1.5% below invoice (about 6.5% below MSRP) at minimum and as much as 12-14% below MSRP. In this environment using X-plan is just dumb.
Buying off the lot may work out better to avoid the X-plan. But for ordering I suspect the X-plan is the better way to go. Dealer is going to be less likely to heavily discount a special order car.

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
I got a GT premium, 6M, 401a , Active Exhaust, Red Brembo, NPP: MSRP : 55,625. with X plan ~ 51,500. ( dealer added some $1,250 rebates as well).

Sidenote : my car came one month before my MCA membership had kicked 90 days. I couldn’t let those savings go away so I tried to buy as much time as possible with my dealership. Came back to the dealership one day after my 90 days and luckily it was still there. WORTH IT!!!

squad0014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Custom order GT premium convertible, 401A, NPP, AVE, brembos, fully loaded basically except for the performance package was ~$63,500 MSRP down to $60200 with X-Plan

got my MCA membership a few days before ordering and it worked out timing wise
dealer was honest and told me that someone wanted to buy it above MSRP the week it was there lol

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hello ladies and gentleman. I am trying to figure out some X-Plan pricing for 2024 GT & GT Premium models.
Could you X-PLAN folks kindly chime in what you paid for yours??
Obviously each and every unit is different so please try to state your vehicle specs.
Respectfully PLEASE only answer you if utilized the X-PLAN pricing and nothing else.
TIA!!!
The MSRP on my special order GT Premium was over $63,000 and I got about $3100 off using the X-Plan.

Last edited:

Orestes85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
X-Plan on a 2024 GT Premium 400A with Perf. Package, 360 Assist, AVE, and Recaros
S650 Mustang How much did your X-PLAN come out to?? 1701745725153
Sponsored