• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

how many people are still having issues with the infotaimnent system aka freezing on startup or after no reverse camera at times etc..

Are you still having issues with your info system after update be it freezing/no backup camera etc

• Total voters

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
poll to see how many people are still having issues with the infotainment system even after the recent update etc..
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Question: Was the recent update specifically intended to address these SYNC/infotainment issues?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Mine was built 12/7 and had zero issues withe the SYNC/infotainment system.

Got the OTA update a week ago now it is slower to boot up, it is glitchy at times and the My Color keeps reverting to orange.

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Both my screens are a little slow but the infotainment screen is super slow. No update yet

OP
OP
The Batfan

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
my build date was 9/23 so I guess mine was one of the first off the line.. which prob explains all the bugs I am having.. since the update I get a freeze or it will stop playing music from XM pretty much every time I drive the car now... ughhh

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Start up seems snappier (or it could just be me) but as @JAM486HP stated, the My Color keeps reverting back to factory and not holding my set color changes. Strange thing is, my Ambient lighting and Gauge cluster lights are correct. Kind of annoying because I like to use the Gauges when I drive. Small thing but wasn’t an issue until I received the update.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Question: Was the recent update specifically intended to address these SYNC/infotainment issues?
Hate to say it, but this. The update just says "Startup Optimization". It does not specifically update the SYNC/infotainment center. Poll is kind of moot, especially if you're referring to the update that addressed the Antilock Braking System as well.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hate to say it, but this. The update just says "Startup Optimization". It does not specifically update the SYNC/infotainment center. Poll is kind of moot, especially if you're referring to the update that addressed the Antilock Braking System as well.
Most people don't have a clue what an OTA does or does not address because they don't bother to look into it. They simply assume. This has been happening over on the F150 forums for years.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yea... not trying to be an ass. Just trying to help clear things up.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Not sure if related to the Ford update or recent Apple update, but since the updates, I have had no sound from Apple Car Play (iPhone 14 Pro) after start up twice and had to turn the car off then back on to get the sound back. I didn't have this issue prior to the Ford update/ recent Apple update and I've had the car since Oct 2023.
Sponsored