• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium 401A 6 Speed
<====== Who could regret this thing?
I have had it less than a week and every time I get in it and drive it, I'm smiling from ear to ear.
Sponsored

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
While it's getting colder lately and it gets dark around 5pm now in the Midwest, it's going to be 75 degrees around 1pm and the trees have turned every color of the rainbow. I know exactly where I will be spending every single minute of my lunch break shortly.

S650 Mustang How many are regretting 1699376637832

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
While it's getting colder lately and it gets dark around 5pm now in the Midwest, it's going to be 75 degrees around 1pm and the trees have turned every color of the rainbow. I know exactly where I will be spending every single minute of my lunch break shortly.

1699376637832.png
I feel you on this. I've been driving mine with a smile on my face since Friday. She has a drinking problem, but I support her addiction to 93 octane.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I feel you on this. I've been driving mine with a smile on my face since Friday. She has a drinking problem, but I support her addiction to 93 octane.
How can you feel them if youā€™re not there? Then comes the whole question of why that sounds creepy. Just curious, I donā€™t understand, but glad to see you enjoying your car.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Not at all. Looked at the Camaro and itā€™s just not comfortable and even looked at a 2023 gt. The front end on those just doesnā€™t look right and the interior didnā€™t sit well either.

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Thanks! I did call up there the other day, to check on a new 2023, and they wouldnā€™t even tell me what they were going to give me for mine, but he said it was nowhere near what I paid for itšŸ˜­
*cough* pay someone to wreck into it in an unregistered vehicle and collect the insurance money *cough*

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Finally got to drive my car today. Only 60 miles on the clock so far, but absolutely no regrets. I don't see how anyone could regret these cars. My body lines are perfect. 6 speed shifts smooth and I love the clutch. Engine is strong and smooth. Suspension is smooth and soaks up the bumps. I'm really trying to figure out why this thread was even started. Ford did a great job on these cars.

rockstar B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I've got what one could consider a "loaded" base GT. Sometimes I wish I just would have gone all the way with a premium+PP, but the price delta is a LOT.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos

1699376637832.png
I've told you before, but I absolutely love your build. All the colors work perfectly together. My wife has put the VETO on me getting blue (I'm now going shadow black) but I still love the color.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I've told you before, but I absolutely love your build. All the colors work perfectly together. My wife has put the VETO on me getting blue (I'm now going shadow black) but I still love the color.
Thanks man! I get compliments on it all the time when I'm driving around and people often ask me what color it is. I like black too but my daily driver is black. I'm 39 but when I was about 14 my dream car was a black GT fox body hatchback. I'm very happy with the way it turned out considering I ordered the day the order banks opened up without an online configurator. I feel like I lucked out and got good panel gaps too.

dirtgnome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I have no regrets and I love the car. Sure, I have had some serious QC problems as I probably got one of the earliest builds delivered on September 7. One of my brembos came apart damaging the rim, and the car had some panel gap fitment issues. However, the dealership was great about dealing with all of this and they fixed everything perfectly, even sending the car to a body shop to get panels adjusted and reshaped. It was stressful, but it steals the show at every cars and coffee and the smiles on my kids faces are worth every penny.
Hey, just curious what specific panel gap issues did you have and how did they fix it? I have a mild gap on the right side where the hood meets the bumper, and the dealerships auto body shop said it's probably better if they leave it alone as they might make it worse. Kind of ridiculous

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
There's always buyer's remorse for a period of time when lots of $$ is dished out. Once you get passed that you'll be fine and start enjoying the car more.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Hey, just curious what specific panel gap issues did you have and how did they fix it? I have a mild gap on the right side where the hood meets the bumper, and the dealerships auto body shop said it's probably better if they leave it alone as they might make it worse. Kind of ridiculous
I'm not sure if you have seen this yet, it seems some gaps aren't too complicated to deal with.
Sponsored