• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Debating on selling. It's fun and all but with my schedule the only thing I do is take it to work occasionally and the store otherwise my schedule is too busy for much else. Hard justifying this and it'll just be a money pit with new parts and for what? To go to the grocery store faster lol?

1600 miles
6spd
NPP
GT prem
PP
Recaro
Gray interior
KN filters
Ceramic coat wheels
Ceramic coat interior
I spent many years commuting in my 96 mustang and it was always fun when I got behind the wheel. Even when I was stuck in traffic which was pretty common in Los Angles I would rather be behind the wheel of that car than something else. Maintenance is fairly limited for the first 100,000 miles as long as you don't abuse the car.
If you don't feel that joy when you get behind the wheel you might be right. Maybe the problem is just finding more opportunities to get the car out.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Best grocery gett'r save for my 'Vette; it's a fun car, it grunts, it burbles, it's Sledge-o-matic! No regrets at 720 miles over the last 3 weeks.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
All seriousness, you should really think about what personal content and relevancy you post on the internet. I don't think you realize how much personal stuff you post. Medical issues, personal information, kids information (albeit grown), husbands name, photos of your garage and contents, all the places you have lived, jobs you and your husband have had, and etc.. You may see it as idle chit chat and conversation, but people that will steal your stuff see it as a keys to the kingdom. You worked hard for it and I would hate for anyone to lose that. Just a public service announcement.
agreed - although, 5 minutes on f—-book would be more fertile than hours on a forum, if you’re into that kind of thing….

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
agreed - although, 5 minutes on f—-book would be more fertile than hours on a forum, if you’re into that kind of thing….
When you're a target, they get it all very quickly from many sites. It's easy to look up all comments on the forum in one search and without even going to the forum.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
When you're a target, they get it all very quickly from many sites. It's easy to look up all comments on the forum in one search and without even going to the forum.
Where your a target locks only help keep an honest man honest

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Did my use of the word azz offend your little feelings you are wearing on your sleeve? if the word azz offended you that much it says alot about you. You got issues. Arguing over the spelling that she CLEARLY stated the autocorrect incorrectly changed and now the word azz offends you and wants to make you fight...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Been off for a week due to work. Almost forgot about you until my notifications brought me back. It is not necessarily the word you have mentioned, but the way you try to defend in a "respectable" manner. But I mean someone who uses the same emoji 100 times like you did, says a lot about you :) I am done with this topic. You can bark as much as you want. Go ahead :D

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Been off for a week due to work. Almost forgot about you until my notifications brought me back. It is not necessarily the word you have mentioned, but the way you try to defend in a "respectable" manner. But I mean someone who uses the same emoji 100 times like you did, says a lot about you :) I am done with this topic. You can bark as much as you want. Go ahead :D
I edited it to not keep this going on any further 😃

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
My only regret is that it wasn’t delivered earlier so I could enjoy having the top down!!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Paid MSRP for a Dark Horse Handling Package car. Don't regret it even slightly. This car is amazing. I've had nonstop inquiries, people literally stopping me in parking lots asking me about it. I've had it less than a week. Favorite car I've ever owned.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I've had mine for 12 hours so far no regrets!
Sponsored