• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ?

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
Order finally made, Dark Horse blue ember, manual.

Delivery estimate date: october 😬

Dealer said me could appear some vehicle in transit, but now there's nothing.
What country is that to?
Sponsored

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Order finally made, Dark Horse blue ember, manual.

Delivery estimate date: october 😬

Dealer said me could appear some vehicle in transit, but now there's nothing.
The dealer here told me more or less tha same,September, but when I asked him if the ETA was based on some official info Ford gave them, he said no and that that was an estimate based on the delivery time of the Mach 1. Other than that,they were completely clueless about deliveries.

Brumby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered S650 GT Manual Vapor Blue, Magneride
I find it hard to believe that in this day & age that manufacturers can't give an accurate delivery time, considering the inventory control technology that is available to them nowadays.
Maybe they have Amish doing this work for them, using a card file index to control their stock! lol👨‍🌾

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
I think in the USA it works to some extent. But if the cars have to be shipped there are so many factors that are not really within Ford's control such as ships, lorries, customs, etc. When we ordered our S550 it was supposed to take between 6-12 months but usually 9 months. It actually took 7.5 months. And then it stood at the dealer for another 1.5 months because we couldn't register it because a new EU homologation according to WLTP was necessary due to new emissions regulations, which took another 6 weeks

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
It was the same with my S550, once I got the actual VIN and build allocation it was relatively easy to track. But news was thin on the ground till that was issued.

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
It was the same with my S550, once I got the actual VIN and build allocation it was relatively easy to track. But news was thin on the ground till that was issued.
How did you track it? I have a VIN build number and lots of other IDs (screen capture from the dealer).
I’m unable to use official ford tracking tools or the window sticker tool.

edit: this is for Spain btw

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
How did you track it? I have a VIN build number and lots of other IDs (screen capture from the dealer).

Let me have a look and dig out what I did.

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015

back then once you had your VIN you could track the progress through cotus, etis was for the window sticker if I recall. But both of them don't work anymore. From a european perspective you won't be able to track like americans do, only the dealer might be able to see some progress. I think @Ace confirmed this (thread: https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/threads/europe-order-tracking.160282/post-3258860)

http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com/

https://www.etis.ford.com/

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I will be able to drive a EU S650 next week and record it. If anybody has special things he wants to know or see, please let me know. Car is brand new, so of course no performance measurements

Zbychersky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DH MT6 + Recaro
I will be able to drive a EU S650 next week and record it. If anybody has special things he wants to know or see, please let me know. Car is brand new, so of course no performance measurements
Could you check if there will be USB port in the rear view mirror?

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
As shallow as this sounds, I'd love to know if you feel there's a noticeable difference in exhaust note on the EU version?

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
Please check if reverse light and rear fog lamp is also LED