• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler for DH in Europe

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
At least one 🙏🏻, if at least we had some idea what the logic was. Seems all the early orders have the lip and later ones the spoiler. If one of the early buyers in Bulgaria has November as a build date that is even way before they opened the orders and would confirm the fact that early pre-built models have the lip and maybe later ones like this white one, the normal DH spoiler. I guess everyone will see in what basket they land.
Sponsored

Aiiress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse EU Spec
I asked my dealer about it in Luxembourg. He told me they only ordered models with spoliers. He said the lip was only on the very very first models.

He also told me not to worry about the wing, that if i wanted one with a wing i would get one with a wing.

I’ll be taking delivery of mine end of June. 🫡

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG M6
I asked my dealer about it in Luxembourg. He told me they only ordered models with spoliers. He said the lip was only on the very very first models.

He also told me not to worry about the wing, that if i wanted one with a wing i would get one with a wing.

I’ll be taking delivery of mine end of June. 🫡
In my opinion this shall be fixed by Ford Europe or dealerships, as they falsely advertised it with the spoiler, highlighting it as superior to the GT. Many people pre-ordered based on advertisement, and they've paid the premium for the DH package as well... The damn thing costs 2900usd for the spoiler and 900usd for the gureny flap, so it is significant price reduction that they must make, or shall replace for free.

Last edited:

-Spawn-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DH ordered
Mine came with the small one, but the dealer said later they’ll take care of it.

Yeah, I also wanted to know how your dealer is intending to accomplish this?
I would be curious as mine is also coming with the small lip 😕
And I also want to try to get this changed as this is a complete letdown compared to the advertised rear spoiler...

And if I assume right, we aren't even going to get some kind of compensation? After all, we pay the same premium price for the DH variant and don't even get a remotely comparable rear spoiler for it... As probably nobody in their right mind would have ordered a DH with the small lip, as every picture and video showed the correct rear spoiler...

Or has anyone heard from their dealer if it's possible to order the correct spoiler from Ford?
Regarding the part number for the rear spoiler, is this the correct one? (non-HP rear spoiler)

PR3Z-6344210-CA

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015

CoolMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang DH
Based on what they said I expect them to add the proper spoiler at one point. While its a bit disappointing, I can wait. The car drives like a dream. There are a few little annoyances (hello seatbelt Im talking about you) and the Sync 4 is not super happy with my Iphone but overal its a nice experience. Someone said the A10 will be a nightmare; its smooth during normal drive and can be aggressive in race or track mode.
One thing that bothers me a bit; it needs lots of more steering wheel turn than my Merc so I had a surprise or two at turnabouts 😊

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Based on what they said I expect them to add the proper spoiler at one point. While its a bit disappointing, I can wait. The car drives like a dream. There are a few little annoyances (hello seatbelt Im talking about you) and the Sync 4 is not super happy with my Iphone but overal its a nice experience. Someone said the A10 will be a nightmare; its smooth during normal drive and can be aggressive in race or track mode.
One thing that bothers me a bit; it needs lots of more steering wheel turn than my Merc so I had a surprise or two at turnabouts 😊
Did you try changing the steering feeling?on the Gen VI, sport was really demanding more work to turn than normal mode and comfort mode.

CoolMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang DH
Did you try changing the steering feeling?on the Gen VI, sport was really demanding more work to turn than normal mode and comfort mode.
For the record this is my first Mustang ever.
I was expecting some mushy, artificial feeling on the wheel and it was a pleasant surprise it’s pretty solid in normal mode already. Comperable to old BMWs.
I drove it on some nice roads and I had a relatively good feedback, I learned to trust the car quickly. I didn’t push it to the limit but it has a much better feedback than expected. One thing is that I need to turn a wheel more for the same curves than I have to in my Merc. Also the turn radius is bigger than my other cars, but it make sense, the car wasn’t designed for tight parking spots. Talking about parking; I appreciate the rear view camera and radar, but I think Ford should’ve added at least a front radar too if not the camera.
Tomorrow’s task is to check out the coice commands. Changing the climate control during driving is a bit hit or miss.

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Talking about parking; I appreciate the rear view camera and radar, but I think Ford should’ve added at least a front radar too if not the camera.
Tomorrow’s task is to check out the coice commands. Changing the climate control during driving is a bit hit or miss.
Agreed, no front sensors is annoying, had them added back then too, and will do the same too to the DH. Does help a lot.
Never tried the voice commands on sync 2 for climate but it is possible to use them, we had physical buttons too 😅

CoolMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang DH
Agreed, no front sensors is annoying, had them added back then too, and will do the same too to the DH. Does help a lot.
Never tried the voice commands on sync 2 for climate but it is possible to use them, we had physical buttons too 😅
Wouldn’t you loose thee warranty by adding it?