• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes CLA 200D c118
Dear all, does anyone of you have some news of Europe S650 availability? Maybe some news from Ford employeers ?
I'm interested to order a s650 in italy but local dealers have no info on s650 availability...
Thanks for your feedback.

Gianmarco Favaretto
Sponsored

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Asking myself the same question but I guess orders will be opened in January/February 2024 (someone had posted that information here somewhere I recall). My dealer imports US models (official Shelby dealer too) and orders EU models as well. At the moment he has no news regarding EU orders. I'd like to swap my 2015 for a gen 7, waiting is always the hard part :crazy:

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
When we will see the prices and options? A whole year (more..) that you can't order a Mustang in Europe.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes CLA 200D c118
For me it’s a shame (consumer POV) that ford presents a car and for one/two year you can’t order/buy it… I saw a post that a German yellow s650 was driving some months ago.. but Italy dealers have no idea when s650 will be available … and now the price of a 3 years sixth gen with low mileage are very high and some cars costs like the new s650 (45.000 euros for the ecoboost premium fastback)

CertoDimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6 S-Line
Belgian dealer told me recent update on S650 : Pricelist will be available 'summer 2024'
So, don't get your hopes up...

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Belgian dealer told me recent update on S650 : Pricelist will be available 'summer 2024'
That doesn't great... so basically orders possible after summer 2024?

My prefered dealer here could order some but is not doing it yet as pricing will only be available in February 2024 (he orders both US and EU models, but was mentioning this for the EU models). He was estimating the same model as I have will probably go for 75k CHF (mine was 51K back in 2015 before the 1st increase - GT Premium). So I think it is coming good, we just need to wait a few more months to get more infos.

Last edited:

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Too late, summer 2024 should be delivering the cars...

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Here's what I gathered:
  • Dealers can order a few preconfigured builds. They don't have a price yet, no horsepower number and will arrive in February. Customers could reserve these cars at dealers if they really want to have the first S650s in Europe (if you don't care that you have no clue what you will pay
  • Pricelists and regular ordering for S650 will also be released / start in February.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
No news yet? I'm beginning to think that we will see the MY25 here.

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
No news yet? I'm beginning to think that we will see the MY25 here.
Here in Italy the largest Ford dealer in the city still has no idea about when they'll start selling it and the pricelist.

Another user reported the following:
"
Sure. GT Fastback starts at 303 500 PLN (around 69 770 EUR), Convertible starts at 323 500 PLN (around 74 367 EUR).
Dark Horse starts at 358 500 (around 82 413 EUR)
Automatic transmission additionally 15 000 PLN (around 3 448 EUR)
GT/CS not priced yet.
Ecoboost is not offered.
Power numbers
GT - 446 HP
DH - 453 HP"

I'm still hoping those figures aren't real

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Little headups: production of first EU S650 is starting right now. Firsr cars should arrive around mid-march.

Got from another source I'm not sure about that EU DH will indeed only has 455 EU-HP. We will have to see when ford officially announces all the details in february

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Little headups: production of first EU S650 is starting right now. Firsr cars should arrive around mid-march.
hum so producing generic models or do you think customer orders already (those who ordered without knowing the price)? seems to confirm all the news pointing to pricing, details, concrete order booking in February

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
These are the prebuilds for the dealers. I don't know if the dealers actually could configure them a bit or if they were completely locked by Ford. With Australian details all up it sounds right that Europe will follow very soon

But let's hope they really don't bundle the rear spoiler with the awful stripes for us too.
S650 Mustang Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ? 1705596453109

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
These are the prebuilds for the dealers. I don't know if the dealers actually could configure them a bit or if they were completely locked by Ford. With Australian details all up it sounds right that Europe will follow very soon

But let's hope they really don't bundle the rear spoiler with the awful stripes for us too.
Yup I want the spoiler but the stripes look horrible. I would like to put subtle ones like I have on my GT now (the fang type)
Sponsored

Last edited: