• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ?

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
I know this is a European topic but I thought I share what is happening In Australia. price announced in October last year how ever we are still Kept in the dark for ETA of delivery. Also I suspect Europe is delayed cause of strict emissions and regulations just like here in Australia we are getting redesign exhaust manifold because of Noise restrictions of no higher than 90 decibel (USA Legal limit 95db) Also detuned power for emissions.

The GT uses 347kW and 550Nm – up 8kW but down 6Nm from previous model.

The Dark Horse uses a variation of the 5.0-litre V8 with 349kW and 548Nm, Major Disappointment on the Power! The engine used in Australian models varies from the US version, with a different exhaust manifold and calibration to suit different noise and emission regulations, while US and ECE rating procedures are also different. Aside from the exhaust manifold, the engine hardware is the same.

The EcoBoost is 232kW and 475Nm – down 4kW but up 27Nm from previous model. Also the Ecoboost Doesn't have the options like the other two will. No Black accent, No Magnaride, No Appearance package. Ford says there would not be enough demand for these options on the EcoBoost,. they have to set a certain number of buildable combinations, and those options on the EcoBoost wouldn't get enough uptake.

So who knows what Europe will bring.
Sponsored

Last edited:

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
I know this is a European topic but I thought I share what is happening In Australia. price announced in October last year how ever we are still Kept in the dark for ETA of delivery. Also I suspect Europe is delayed cause of strict emissions and regulations just like here in Australia we are getting redesign exhaust manifold because of Noise restrictions of no higher than 90 decibel (USA Legal limit 95db) Also detuned power for emissions.

The GT uses 347kW and 550Nm – up 8kW but down 6Nm from previous model.

The Dark Horse uses a variation of the 5.0-litre V8 with 349kW and 548Nm, Major Disappointment on the Power! The engine used in Australian models varies from the US version, with a different exhaust manifold and calibration to suit different noise and emission regulations, while US and ECE rating procedures are also different. Aside from the exhaust manifold, the engine hardware is the same.

The EcoBoost is 232kW and 475Nm – down 4kW but up 27Nm from previous model. Also the Ecoboost Doesn't have the options like the other two will. No Black accent, No Magnaride, No Appearance package. Ford says there would not be enough demand for these options on the EcoBoost,. they have to set a certain number of buildable combinations, and those options on the EcoBoost wouldn't get enough uptake.

So who knows what Europe will bring.

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/10/2...from-au64990-dark-horse-capped-to-1000-units/
Thanks for the info, are the s650 prices significantly higher than the s550's?

And do you guys have the mandatory gpf filter as well? I've seen a couple of videos of the eu dark horse and I was very underwhelmed by how quiet it sounds compared to the us version.
I currently drive a 2019 ecoboost with AE and I'm oook with the sound level and tone in track mode ( for an EB)I hope they havent released even more restrictive noise regulations in the meantime😞

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Thanks for the info, are the s650 prices significantly higher than the s550's?

And do you guys have the mandatory gpf filter as well? I've seen a couple of videos of the eu dark horse and I was very underwhelmed by how quiet it sounds compared to the us version.
I currently drive a 2019 ecoboost with AE and I'm oook with the sound level and tone in track mode ( for an EB)I hope they havent released even more restrictive noise regulations in the meantime😞
Yes by up to 18 per cent.
The EcoBoost $64,990AU plus on-road costs.
This is an increase of $12,400 compared to the previous manual EB , or $9400 more than the automatic coupe.
It is about the same price as the Mustang GT Fastback V8 manual priced from $65,290 plus onroad costs with the same model in the new range now starting from $77,002 plus on road costs, up $11,712.

We do not have Petrol particulate filter as mandatory this might be to do with filters are only compatible with fuel with minimal sulphur content – primarily the petrol sold in Europe, which contains less than 10 parts per million (ppm) of sulphur. Australian premium unleaded can include up to 50ppm of sulphur.

Only European cars marketed here have PPF fitted on as stock standard, my wife Golf Mk8 R has it and it much quieter than the mk7 R which is disappointing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: VLG

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Thank you so much, so prices are pretty much the same as 2023 + Mach 1. Sounds fair. Horsepower is a bit disappointing but was expected (and EU regulation tests with GPF don't say much about the actual max power the car has)

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Hey! Just ordered mine in Europe Luxembourg. Prices were as follows :

image.jpg
Oh la vache!

Le prix est plus élevé qu'en Australie, et cette spécification est elle sans les options ?
C'est quoi le prix dans Options extérieures Système d'amortissement MagneRide et Ensemble Mustang Nite?

Aiiress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse EU Spec
Oh la vache!

Le prix est plus élevé qu'en Australie, et cette spécification est elle sans les options ?
C'est quoi le prix dans Options extérieures Système d'amortissement MagneRide et Ensemble Mustang Nite?
Le pack Nite n’est pas disponile en Europe. Le MagneRide est d’origine sur la DH. Le seul pack optionnel est le Dark Horse Appearence pack qui inclut la couleur exclusive, l’interieur bleu et les etriers bleus.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Le pack Nite n’est pas disponile en Europe. Le MagneRide est d’origine sur la DH. Le seul pack optionnel est le Dark Horse Appearence pack sui inclut la couleur exclusive, l’interieur bleu et les etriers bleus.
J'ai oublié de mentionner que c'était une question pour la GT, sorry.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
Je vois. Merci.

Je me demande si cela vaut pour toute l'Europe ou seulement pour certaines régions.

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
At least this gives us a good orientation of how prices will be in the other markets. Mailed it to my dealership and asked if they had more news for Switzerland.

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
At least this gives us a good orientation of how prices will be in the other markets. Mailed it to my dealership and asked if they had more news for Switzerland.
Let us know what they answer plz!

I just came back from the main Ford dealership here in Rome and they had no idea whatsoever about pricing and release date. Nada de nada.
Im a bit disappointed .

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes CLA 200D c118
Same here in Venice (italy). No info on availability and the disappoining info is the i'm not sure if the Ecoboost will come to Europe/Italy...

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Same here in Venice (italy). No info on availability and the disappoining info is the i'm not sure if the Ecoboost will come to Europe/Italy...
La Ecoboost sicuramente non sarà disponibile in Europa, avremo soltanto GT e Dark Horse!

Se proprio vuoi una EB S650 dovrai per forza aspettare che qualcuno la importi dagli stati uniti,ma fai attenzione perche nella quasi totalità dei casi sono ex incidentate,spesso anche gravi.
Oppure se hai voglia di farlo da solo ne prendi una messa bene e ci pensi tu!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes CLA 200D c118
La Ecoboost sicuramente non sarà disponibile in Europa, avremo soltanto GT e Dark Horse!

Se proprio vuoi una EB S650 dovrai per forza aspettare che qualcuno la importi dagli stati uniti,ma fai attenzione perche nella quasi totalità dei casi sono ex incidentate,spesso anche gravi.
Oppure se hai voglia di farlo da solo ne prendi una messa bene e ci pensi tu!
post appena pubblicato su account ufficiale Ford Italia

S650 Mustang Has anyone concrete news about EUROPE avaiability of S650 ? IMG_4715.PNG
Sponsored