• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Guess the Dark Horse owners kit

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Probably be a set of model camshafts and a dark horse keychain with a box
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Probably be a set of model camshafts and a dark horse keychain with a box
Iā€™m guessingā€¦.A Nite Pony head on a stick, and a Dark Horse horseshoe with your chassis #. Better yet, an IPAD to match the dash with the DH logo and chassis #. Who said you canā€™t take it with you?

Last edited:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Like others have said, I think something with the dual throttle bodies or the dark horse symbol. I guess Camshafts are my third guess.

Also, they for sure will have a Dark Horse Track Attack or something similar. I remember seeing they were going to release 'details about experiences' in the summer, I expect to hear about it in July or August.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Also, they for sure will have a Dark Horse Track Attack or something similar. I remember seeing they were going to release 'details about experiences' in the summer, I expect to hear about it in July or August.
That would be great. I just haven't seen anything yet. I was hoping it would be on the window sticker when I finally get it.

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617)
They are. I was there last March right before I ordered my DH. The staff was clear that the track program would continue.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
They are. I was there last March right before I ordered my DH. The staff was clear that the track program would continue.
Didn't know if saying anything would get anyone in trouble, but I have heard the same. One of the reasons I ordered my DH. Now if i can just get it scheduled....

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617)
You and me both!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
So, was there anything?! Does it ship later? I didn't get anything when I bought mine...

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
So, was there anything?! Does it ship later? I didn't get anything when I bought mine...
They didn't annouce the Mach 1s until close to the Track Attack invites going out. They stated DH track attack dates and signup will be available in January, I would suspect that is when we will find out about an owner kit, if there is one.

Keep an eye out here

https://www.teamfordconnect.com/owner-welcome-kit

Last edited:

Gizmo614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang Darkhorse Premium
A nice Placker with a red key fob to unlock 600hp just putting it out their ford.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
A nice Placker with a red key fob to unlock 600hp just putting it out their ford.
That would require a hidden supercharger no one noticed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚