• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I wish they had done an orange Dark Horse... Car looks mean.

FORD TO UNVEIL NEW MUSTANG GT4 AT SPA AS THE RACING MUSTANG RANGE CONTINUES TO EXPAND

S650 Mustang GT4 Mustang Teased with Full Reveal on June 28 @ Spa Circuit (Belgium) Mustang_GT4_teaser-2

SPA, Belgium, June 21, 2023 – Following hot on the heels of the Mustang GT3 reveal at Le Mans on Friday, June 9, Ford today announces that the new Mustang GT4 will be revealed at 14:00 CET on Wednesday, June 28, 2023, at the iconic Spa-Francorchamps Circuit in Belgium.

Based on the Dark Horse version of the new, seventh generation Mustang, the Mustang GT4 is capable of competing in the hands of private customers in GT4 championships around the world. The new Mustang GT4 has been developed by Ford Performance in partnership with Multimatic Motorsports who will also build the car for customers globally.

Joining the Mustang GT4 at Spa will be Ford Performance Global Motorsports Director, Mark Rushbrook, alongside SRO President, Stephane Ratel. For those Mustang fans who were unable to see the Mustang GT3 at Le Mans, it will also feature at the Spa event for customers and fans to get a closer look.

More details will follow in the lead up to the announcement so stay tuned at www.media.ford.com
Sponsored

Last edited:

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
that picture is exactly why i'm so disappointed about no Splash Yellow on the Dark Horse, if it looks that good in orange, imagine yellow

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
inb4 random conjecture as to how this will translate into some made up DH+ trim
something something road legal gt4 something something would pay money i dont have something something take my money ford

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
If Orange becomes an available color option, I will cancel my order so fast and reorder it in competition orange!!!!

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
inb4 random conjecture as to how this will translate into some made up DH+ trim
Why would the GT4 translate into something it wasn't before either? The car is used in a number racing series' in North America and Europe. There's never been a push for a tamer, street version and that isn't going to change.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Why would the GT4 translate into something it wasn't before either? The car is used in a number racing series' in North America and Europe. There's never been a push for a tamer, street version and that isn't going to change.
yes, I know

I'm making light hearted fun of past threads on here about racing-only applications being made street legal

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse