• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
you know, i really thought that the S650 Mustang didn't have enough blue. thankfully, it looks like Ford will be resolving that with the California Special
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Yes, yes, I know, it’s all the rage. But what if, this time, cs stood for centrifugal supercharged.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I am very disappointed. There is nothing California ”Special” about it. A major step back from my 2019. Especially the interior. The Miko suede really made the interior. Now’s it’s just another GT Trim.
Agreed. It's certainly not how I would have done it. For starters, bring back the tri-bar pony badge on the grille, and lose the "nostrils" at the same time.

It's almost as if this was going to be another "Coastal" Edition (where the blue accents would make sense) but became a Cali-Special at the last minute.

Also, bring back a unique wheel design. The '22 was first guilty of this when it repurposed the Bullitt wheel in a different color.

I'll give Ford props for at least doing something
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.