• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Just...hideous. Bad all the way around. NO. NO. DOES NOT LIKE.

Bad FORD, BAD!

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT/CS, 2023 Mazda Miata club, 2024 BMW M60I
Just...hideous. Bad all the way around. NO. NO. DOES NOT LIKE.

Bad FORD, BAD!
It goes to personal taste, I am glad Ford makes different versions for different tastes!
I had a 68 GT/CS 20 years ago, picture attached, it had bright color as well, I liked it then and now like the new 24 GT/CS, just ordered one yesterday in spite of all the negative response from this forum!
Thank you Ford for almost 60 years of varied styles, colors and designs!!! My favorite color was a 69 Mach 1 428 super cobra jet in calypso coral (Bright orange), should of kept that one!
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT California Special Package Revealed w/ Rave Blue Accent Styling, Wheels & Graphics 68 Mustang GT CS

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
It goes to personal taste, I am glad Ford makes different versions for different tastes!
I had a 68 GT/CS 20 years ago, picture attached, it had bright color as well, I liked it then and now like the new 24 GT/CS, just ordered one yesterday in spite of all the negative response from this forum!
Thank you Ford for almost 60 years of varied styles, colors and designs!!! My favorite color was a 69 Mach 1 428 super cobra jet in calypso coral (Bright orange), should of kept that one!
68 Mustang GT CS.jpg
But there is nothing "clashing" with those colors. That is a good looking Mustang.

Reactions: Zig

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
But there is nothing "clashing" with those colors. That is a good looking Mustang.
Agreed and FoMoCo was so close with this one asthetically. Get rid of the blue ports on the grill, just run the grill edge to edge, and drop the silly ass blue from the wheels. Love LOVE the previous gen CS.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Agreed and FoMoCo was so close with this one asthetically. Get rid of the blue ports on the grill, just run the grill edge to edge, and drop the silly ass blue from the wheels. Love LOVE the previous gen CS.

Agree with you 100%

The interior is thumbs up
I like the stripe on the bottom of the door

Its the blue on the wheels and grill that is killing it for me.....

So dang close is right

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me too, as I have one.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
The GT badges say "GT/CS" on the CS models though
1699966720941.png

Remember the 2016 CS where they actually build unique darked tined rearlights and a special rear spoiler for the CS model. The 2024 CS is disappointing in comparison
Yeah, but the script was so much nicer.

cs.jpg
Who the hell is going to notice that GTCS Performance writing hidden in the 2024 GT badge? 🤣 I’m 29 and that makes me think I’m turning into an old man with poor vision.

@Baldilocks I really liked the script of your generation so the envious part of me made me throw it on the back fender sides of my 2016 Comp Orange in black font. 😎😂 Small detail but it pops on the bright orange color.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT California Special Package Revealed w/ Rave Blue Accent Styling, Wheels & Graphics IMG_7460

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT California Special Package Revealed w/ Rave Blue Accent Styling, Wheels & Graphics IMG_7467

😛

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Ford management and the so called design team probably sit at the meeting and were thinking " let us bring a CS with the least effort, give it some blue elements and call it great"

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT/CS, 2023 Mazda Miata club, 2024 BMW M60I
I placed an order for one, white, performance pack, auto (I know, my first w/ auto) 401A, active vale exhaust, 3:55 gears, rear spoiler delete. I know it is controversial, but I like it!!!
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT California Special Package Revealed w/ Rave Blue Accent Styling, Wheels & Graphics 24 gt cs 3

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I built several on-line and the white and carbon or maybe it was dark matter looked really good with the blue accents.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s just a shame that the colors on the configurator and in real life are not even close.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Looks like someone designed it on Need For Speed. I'm sure it looks better in person but blue wheel accents....really?
Sponsored