• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

California mustangs

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Anyone living in California have eta status for their cars ?!?
Sponsored

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
Any ETAs at this point won't do you much use, cars aren't getting released to Dearborn muchless Cali. Until we find out the FBI level secret as to why Ford isn't releasing the cars for sale it's all just guessing guessing dates like lottery numbers

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
My car was built 6/8. I first had an eta of 7/23-7/28, then 7/3-7/11, then 7/14-7/23, now it’s 8/3-8/7. I haven’t received any tracking info or update from my dealership but I’m positive it will continue to be pushed back. I’m sure my car will arrive later this month.

yes, I live in California. I placed my order with Cerritos Ford Norm Reeves. They offered price protection and no mark up.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
My car was built 6/8. I first had an eta of 7/23-7/28, then 7/3-7/11, then 7/14-7/23, now it’s 8/3-8/7. I haven’t received any tracking info or update from my dealership but I’m positive it will continue to be pushed back. I’m sure my car will arrive later this month.

yes, I live in California. I placed my order with Cerritos Ford Norm Reeves. They offered price protection and no mark up.
I ordered from Norm Reeves as well...but my build isn't scheduled until the week of 8/14.

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger RT, 2024 Mustang GT
I ordered 7/23 called yesterday 8/4 and was told the wait time is around 12-16 months :crying: I’m really hoping it’s a over estimation.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered 7/23 called yesterday 8/4 and was told the wait time is around 12-16 months :crying: I’m really hoping it’s a over estimation.
Who did you call and what did you ask for? Unobtanium?

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who did you call and what did you ask for? Unobtanium?
Ordered a gt premium, pp, night pony package in grabber blue from downtown ford Los Angeles. Spoke with Miguel who’s the sales manager so idk who to believe

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ordered a gt premium, pp, night pony package in grabber blue from downtown ford Los Angeles. Spoke with Miguel who’s the sales manager so idk who to believe
Just hang out here and read the posts objectively. Don’t get caught up in th positive or negative hype.

Check your in production status (ford performance parts website …use chat) and when it has a date under that you car was built in that day. Also download FordPass and put your vin in. When it gives you the opportunity to active (you can’t really do it) then your car is built. At that point you are where we all are now. Waiting on shipments to dealers.

When cars actually start showing up at the dealers, the order pipeline outside will start dwindling down quickly. Dark Horse excluded because they are manually allocated and I have no idea on that.

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just hang out here and read the posts objectively. Don’t get caught up in th positive or negative hype.

Check your in production status (ford performance parts website …use chat) and when it has a date under that you car was built in that day. Also download FordPass and put your vin in. When it gives you the opportunity to active (you can’t really do it) then your car is built. At that point you are where we all are now. Waiting on shipments to dealers.

When cars actually start showing up at the dealers, the order pipeline outside will start dwindling down quickly. Dark Horse excluded because they are manually allocated and I have no idea on that.
Thanks for the information 🙏🏼 first time ordering a car ever so kind anxious about the whole process. This community has been awesome for information!

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Go to ford Cerritos! They placed my order the same day I ordered and got an email the same day. I ordered on 3/27.

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to ford Cerritos! They placed my order the same day I ordered and got an email the same day. I ordered on 3/27.
I received my order confirmation the same day but haven’t received anything since so I reached out and he mentioned I wouldn’t get another update for a couple months