• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

For those that have their cars, are there any infotainment glitches or issues?

Deleted member 60890

[QUOTE="MrSpookypants, post: 3257000, member: 61050"is that my stupid iPhone 14 Pro Max only connects to the system randomly when it feels like it. It'll automatically connect for a few drives, and then it just won't connect anymore. The only fix seems to be to delete the phone from the car system and re-add it like it's a new phone. Then, the irritating cycle repeats. Anyone else experiencing this, and if so, are you aware of a fix? I just want the thing to work like it's supposed to without having to use the USB cord.
[/QUOTE]

I have a IPhone 11 Pro Max and not having that problem however, from time to time I have to push on the CarPlay icon which I have to do with my 24’ MB GLS and that different system all together so maybe it’s the IPhone?
Sponsored

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
The only problem I'm having with the system is that my stupid iPhone 14 Pro Max only connects to the system randomly when it feels like it. It'll automatically connect for a few drives, and then it just won't connect anymore. The only fix seems to be to delete the phone from the car system and re-add it like it's a new phone. Then, the irritating cycle repeats. Anyone else experiencing this, and if so, are you aware of a fix? I just want the thing to work like it's supposed to without having to use the USB cord.
Same thing with my android. It works fine a few times..then it just won't connect wireless. Have to use cable, that works every time.
Next time, it start working again...it's very random but often.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
The only problem I'm having with the system is that my stupid iPhone 14 Pro Max only connects to the system randomly when it feels like it. It'll automatically connect for a few drives, and then it just won't connect anymore. The only fix seems to be to delete the phone from the car system and re-add it like it's a new phone. Then, the irritating cycle repeats. Anyone else experiencing this, and if so, are you aware of a fix? I just want the thing to work like it's supposed to without having to use the USB cord.
My iPhone is connected only so I can use the phone function and I don't have any problems with it. One possible difference is I haven't upgraded to the latest level of software on the phone. I am at 17.2.1 and current shows 17.3.1. Apple is pretty careful about their updates but over the years i have seen a few real blunders. The biggest ones were with the first releases of OS X on the mac. I ran dual operating systems for at least a year before I was comfortable with a full switch over.

Drewmandoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang DH
Similar to others with Android Auto needed the USB cable before itll resume Wireless connectivity, I actually chalk that up to Google and their updates. I usually update ASAP when i see new features, but recently, I had to reset the BT and forget my car and phone, as wirelss andriod auto was NOT working.
simply re-paired, and boom, back to business.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Infotainment is great about 80% of the time. Sync 4 needs an update bad.
I always experience CarPlay issues which I guess is just as much on Apple as it is fords implementation
Sponsored