• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Screen/Infotainment

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
yeah I am having a ton of glitches with the info screen not coming on or locking up.. took it to my local dealer left it with them over night.. they could find any codes so sorry cant help you.. I told them about other people having the issues and them getting a new battery stopped it.. they told me they could not warranty my battery.. the issue is my car was at Ourisman ford from the day it was delivered till the day I was having it transported had never been test driven etc in months.. they had to jump the car off... I said imo there was some kind of issue with the battery and they said without a code etc they cant help me.. in the month I have had the car ( well lacking 1 day) my info system has frozen or no backup camera etc over 30 times... this IMO is an issue that needs to be addressed.. with an update or something being that the whole car is computer controlled how do I know that the rest of it wont freeze as I am driving down the road then I have no control over the steering etc....

I need to add the dealership is not ourisman where I purchased car its my local one in Ga..
Sponsored

Last edited:

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
No codes should be needed. Load test the battery after having the car sit for 24hrs. Do not have them start the car before testing. The dealer is just not helping you.

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
No codes should be needed. Load test the battery after having the car sit for 24hrs. Do not have them start the car before testing. The dealer is just not helping you.
They said they tested it and no problems ..but I saw no test sheet etc .....they said leave it with them another day so they can see if starting it over and over will cause the glitch...
Sponsored