• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Don’t know why timing has anything to with being able to afford the car
To be fair, fed just hiked interest rates again, used car prices going down after a short late spring pop (think lower value for your trade in), and overall personal savings amount. These things are affected by time and are considerations during a car purchase
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Don’t know why timing has anything to with being able to afford the car
You were literally just talking about 'second most expensive purchase' and 'only mode of transportation' like your job depends on getting this car in time. Maybe I misread.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
You were literally just talking about 'second most expensive purchase' and 'only mode of transportation' like your job depends on getting this car in time. Maybe I misread.
Still doesnt have anything to do with affording the car even you buy a car for 10k still probably the second most expensive single purchase the average person would make, I was making generic statements but in my case it actually does lol but I don’t have to worry about that till September so as long as it comes in August doesn’t effect me other than my impatience

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
IMO, it's completely asinine on the part of Ford to continue to hold onto and expose $150+mm of finished inventory to these conditions over & over (3rd hail storm in as many weeks) and gamble with potential damages as opposed to putting them safely in our garages.

Last edited:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Still doesnt have anything to do with affording the car even you buy a car for 10k still probably the second most expensive single purchase the average person would make, I was making generic statements but in my case it actually does lol but I don’t have to worry about that till September so as long as it comes in August doesn’t effect me other than my impatience
I mean people buy stuff out of their means so the time, especially cars. Timing of markets, health problems, kids, etc are always a factor.

Still don't really know what you're main point is but hope you get your car soon 👍

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
F
I mean people buy stuff out of their means so the time, especially cars. Timing of markets, health problems, kids, etc are always a factor.

Still don't really know what you're main point is but hope you get your car soon 👍
Fair enough and you as well we all want the same thing :)

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I didnt mean to sounds like I was defending Ford, but I also realize that a 4 month turnaround from order to delivered in this landscape would be unrealistic especially on a '24 MY "all new" model.

Im traveling to Iowa from California to pick up my Mustang so I would LOVE to get an ETA or even know if these will ship anytime soon.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I didnt mean to sounds like I was defending Ford, but I also realize that a 4 month turnaround from order to delivered in this landscape would be unrealistic especially on a '24 MY "all new" model.

Im traveling to Iowa from California to pick up my Mustang so I would LOVE to get an ETA or even know if these will ship anytime soon.
All good I might have let my excitement get the best of me

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Did anybody really expect there cars before the September?
No, though I was hoping for September. Would have been an awesome birthday present! Now, I really do not expect my DH, AP/HP delivery until year end. Hey, Merry Christmas to me!!!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I drove by where the produced mustangs are being taken and they're still out there. Nothing has shipped so unless they're hitting the road or railway as we speak I still don't see anybody getting one by next week unless you're regionally located close to the plant. Yeah we're getting slammed with storms, hail and potentially tornadoes tonight.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
IMHO, I think Ford is pretty much on schedule.

Traditionally, new models hit the dealerships in late August or early September for the start of a model year.

The early ordering process kind of skews the expectation to quicker deliveries than tradition would suggest. Especially in this world of instant gratification from our modern technology.

I am pretty frustrated myself even while acknowledging my above statement. I comfort myself with a quick full throttle run through the gears in my GT and all is well again, LOL!!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Ramp 59 inland hurricane
You're talking like that because the car in your profile picture has no body or exteriors. That's why you are not concerned about mother nature consequences.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
No, though I was hoping for September. Would have been an awesome birthday present! Now, I really do not expect my DH, AP/HP delivery until year end. Hey, Merry Christmas to me!!!
Are you scheduled for September?

I have the same order as you, not yet scheduled. At this point I unless we get scheduled in October, it will be next year/spring for sure.

I've stopped "expecting" it this year at this point 😅
Sponsored