• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The deal with my wife was that the next car would be black. For now it will probably stay black which is why I'm disappointed that the black headlights aren't available for the GT in EU. But the plan is to wrap it later maybe even a bit more crazy.
Just make sure the deal includes her cleaning it. Most people have had a black car...... once!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
The deal with my wife was that the next car would be black. For now it will probably stay black which is why I'm disappointed that the black headlights aren't available for the GT in EU. But the plan is to wrap it later maybe even a bit more crazy.
Asking your wife? Papalapapp! Just kidding lol

I don't like black paint in general because the paint kind of swallows the nice shape and silhouette of the car. Ligher colors showcase that better imo.

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
Asking your wife? Papalapapp! Just kidding lol

I don't like black paint in general because the paint kind of swallows the nice shape and silhouette of the car. Ligher colors showcase that better imo.
Hehe yes because we only have one car…our daily. And she is also a petrolhead like me 😉

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Sweden has the black headlights.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I will never own a black car. Living in Florida we have rain, bugs, and quarterly dustings of yellow pollen. I'm far too lazy to detail my car more than twice a year. I find a dark grey works wonders as an alternative.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
So the German configurator of the GT goes for around 65k euros (x 1.08 for USD), Greece around 85k euros, and Portugal around 125k; ouch. Buy in Germany I guess. Am I missing something here?

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
So the German configurator of the GT goes for around 65k euros (x 1.08 for USD), Greece around 85k euros, and Portugal around 125k; ouch. Buy in Germany I guess. Am I missing something here?
No it does not work like that.

Prices in Europe are included their local tax, import tax and gas guzzler tax. Every European country has it's own tax system.

If you buy it in a cheaper European country and ship it to your own European country you still have to pay the taxes on the car in your own country to have your title. So the price would be the same as buying it in your own country.

Example. In the Netherlands the Mustang GT is 132.000 Euro's.

Neighbor country Belgium sells the same car from 58.000 Euro.

Buy it in Belgium = 58.000 Euro
Bringing it to the Netherlands and have it registered = 77.000 Euro tax.

58.000 + 77.000 = 135.000 Euro

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
Yes you can't just buy the car in another European country. This is a bit more complicated and ultimately usually more expensive. It will be easiest to buy the black headlights separately because the black ones are available in Europe in the DH

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
There are some new Options in the configurator...here the German one.
- A dash cam (that's not integrated as it looks in the picture)
- All weather floor mats
- Winter wheelset
- Wind deflector for convertible

In UK the Nite Pony package is also available...

S650 Mustang European Pricing & Configurator Released for 2024 Mustang 1707474021324

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
This is interesting. This is from the information deck from my dealer

It says "start the car from 100m" "can also be activate from the app"
So maybe some sort of remote start but remove rev does not seem to be an option. But if this is true or not .....
S650 Mustang European Pricing & Configurator Released for 2024 Mustang 1707483475343

mobiax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MY20
Yes in Sweden because in Sweden it is not directly Ford...it is Hedin