• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Iā€˜m with you on the hideous part.

I can usually tolerate a pretty wide range of wheel designs but Iā€™m sorry, those are just butt fugly. The spokes look like they belong on a Maltese cross.
Checkout Raiti's Rides YouTube video on the DH. The wheels actually do not look as bad as they do in still pictures. For $8995 it's not for everyone but whatever floats your boat.
Sponsored

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
If you are required to get the Recaroā€™s w/the Appearance Package, Iā€™ll just skip it. The Handling Pack is a must, with the 700A package, and Auto. And it will be either Blue Ember or Carbonized Grey. The pic of the 1:18 die cast in Carbonized Grey was awesome.

CC03CA1E-B080-4F57-AA0F-4BC9A2022585.jpeg
Same I'm probably going to get Blue ember
sat in a gt500 with Recaros and they were not wide enough for my hips the seats were very uncomfortable

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Based on the posted color sheet, looks like Blue Ember is only available with Appearance Package. Here's hoping Recaros aren't a must add "option" because I'm what we used to call husky.
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Dark Horse PRICING Leaked: $57,970 Base MSRP šŸ’µ 2024 mustang colors

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
FIRST OF ALL: I have been away on a business trip to Dubai and got back seeing 17 pages being posted on this thread of which I can delete 5 due to superflous spamming. lol

SECOND OF ALL: We are talking about what? FA and their stupid "leaks"? I don't trust these mofo's since they showed that fake window sticker allegedly on a Gen7 a couple of weeks ago. Remember? So nothing is confirmed yet at all.

Lastly thinking for Europe, I am pretty sure that handling packages and other sort of packages will not appear in Europe as they were also not appearing for the Mach 1 either. We always get light versions here. (same goes for the caliper as we cannot choose from 4 different colors...)
Wondering where the price will be at. I am assuming fully loaded well over 65Kā‚¬.

In one of the videos in the social meda thread, the Ford representative said that they have not put limitations to the car yet, but also mentioned at the same time that they want to keep it exclusive. So it will remain unknown how many units will be built eventually.

I am not going to be order the car until spring 2024, so imagine not being able to order any DH anymore but buying second hand.....

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
Checkout Raiti's Rides YouTube video on the DH. The wheels actually do not look as bad as they do in still pictures. For $8995 it's not for everyone but whatever floats your boat.
The G
Based on the posted color sheet, looks like Blue Ember is only available with Appearance Package. Here's hoping Recaros aren't a must add "option" because I'm what we used to call husky.
2024 mustang colors.jpeg
2024 mustang colors.jpeg
Yep, Blue Ember is only available with the Appearance Package. Since the Recaroā€™s and Appearance Package are listed separately( $1250 & $1600 respectively ) it looks like they are separate. But the wording in a couple articles is confusing.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT
FIRST OF ALL: I have been away on a business trip to Dubai and got back seeing 17 pages being posted on this thread of which I can delete 5 due to superflous spamming. lol

SECOND OF ALL: We are talking about what? FA and their stupid "leaks"? I don't trust these mofo's since they showed that fake window sticker allegedly on a Gen7 a couple of weeks ago. Remember? So nothing is confirmed yet at all.

Lastly thinking for Europe, I am pretty sure that handling packages and other sort of packages will not appear in Europe as they were also not appearing for the Mach 1 either. We always get light versions here. (same goes for the caliper as we cannot choose from 4 different colors...)
Wondering where the price will be at. I am assuming fully loaded well over 65Kā‚¬.

In one of the videos in the social meda thread, the Ford representative said that they have not put limitations to the car yet, but also mentioned at the same time that they want to keep it exclusive. So it will remain unknown how many units will be built eventually.

I am not going to be order the car until spring 2024, so imagine not being able to order any DH anymore but buying second hand.....
I believe when Ford says they want to keep it exclusive it just means they will probably limit car allocations to dealerships because they have to. If you want a Dark Horse you will get one. Might take 3 months or a year.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I believe when Ford says they want to keep it exclusive it just means they will probably limit car allocations to dealerships because they have to. If you want a Dark Horse you will get one. Might take 3 months or a year.
Probably a year considering that my current Stang needed 8 months to be at my dealer. Okay I need to mentioned that the plant was closed due to Covid, but with the current economic climate, missing parts and chip issues, it could be worse than before.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT
Probably a year considering that my current Stang needed 8 months to be at my dealer. Okay I need to mentioned that the plant was closed due to Covid, but with the current economic climate, missing parts and chip issues, it could be worse than before.
Yea my point being that anyone who wants a Dark Horse will get one. I expect this generation mustang to be out for at least 5 years. So you have plenty of time.
Sponsored