• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Those are fast cars, just not very attractive. I prefer the M240i G42 variant.
I know that's a lot of the consensus l, but I love the way they look.
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

Before people go nuts, that's just a ZL1 bumper on an SS, and yes, that has a 10-speed, and yes, the DH came with a 6MT. They wanted the 6MT so they could pit it against the Emira, M2, and Supra with 6MTs.

Race 1: 1/4mi
Camaro SS - 12.2s @ 118
Mustang DH - 12.5s @ 115
Challenger Shakedown - 12.5s @ 112

Race 2: 0-60, 1/4mi
M2 - 4.2s, 12.2s @ 119
DH - 4.2s, 12.5s @ 115
Emira - 4.1s, 12.6s @ 111
Supra - 4.2s, 12.9s @ 112
I guess they would have to start all over with all automatics on one side and all manual on the other side and see what the total truth would be! It’ll be fun to find out! Other than that, DH is heavy, yes, but we can lighten lots of things on the DH, lighter rims, carbon fiber drive shaft, remove the back seat! That’ll be fun to figure out some stuff to replace! Just wanna have fun in my DH regardless of what people say! Have fun with your own car whatever kind of car you have! Have a great and enjoy your up coming summer!

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
The DH because of the Tremec and M2 are the only survivors if it comes to semi affordable , practical daily driven drvers cars or even sports cars with a manual...The M2 is probably the funnest because of tossable platform and strong torquey engine . The Mustang has the better sound as in V8 music but thats it because with Trofeos track times will be at least equal.Of course a few Challenger WB's with 6 speed Tremec are still available new and dont judge the car by its numbers.Best looking for sure and most inerior room and biggest trunk it is very fun to drive because of instant Torque , short gearing and that it rotates into turns...Very fun to drive despite its weight that you really dont feel and the 2002 M-B W211 platform tweaked to the max...As for the Camaro SS1LE better sportcar than both C7 or C8 Corvette because it is NEUTRAL and no understeer or worse snap-oversteer but not very fun to drive because very serios and not playful,Same the LT1 that pulls the same no matter what rpm like a pick up truck should but no punch like the Hemi and the cheap plasticy interior is just dreadful.Also the rear seats are useless with roughly 1 inch legroom ,the trunk small with even smaller interior and the fact that you cant see where you are going finally sinks the Camaro for good...I know what I am talking about because I had a gen6 SS1LE for over four years !

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess they would have to start all over with all automatics on one side and all manual on the other side and see what the total truth would be! It’ll be fun to find out! Other than that, DH is heavy, yes, but we can lighten lots of things on the DH, lighter rims, carbon fiber drive shaft, remove the back seat! That’ll be fun to figure out some stuff to replace! Just wanna have fun in my DH regardless of what people say! Have fun with your own car whatever kind of car you have! Have a great and enjoy your up coming summer!
Car and Driver ran a 3.9 0-60 with the M2 manual, same ET and MPH though.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i
I believe the G87 M2 gets a 25hp bump for 2025MY and it should be getting an LCI refresh for 2026MY.

Rumors are that BMW will offer it in an xDrive configuration.

I've heard that it's not hard to find an allocation for an M2 these days. I expect that situation to continue to improve over the next 12 months.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe the G87 M2 gets a 25hp bump for 2025MY and it should be getting an LCI refresh for 2026MY.

Rumors are that BMW will offer it in an xDrive configuration.

I've heard that it's not hard to find an allocation for an M2 these days. I expect that situation to continue to improve over the next 12 months.

I am looking for dealers that are offering a discount. I have been able to get $1500 off of MSRP on an M2 but I am just now waiting on an allocation. I currently also have an S650 on order, so I really am on the fence.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i
I am looking for dealers that are offering a discount. I have been able to get $1500 off of MSRP on an M2 but I am just now waiting on an allocation. I currently also have an S650 on order, so I really am on the fence.
Both are great vehicles - each has its pros and cons.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get them Both and make the Pepsi test...LOL I personally think the BMW is the better and more fun to drive car except the Ford makes the sweeter V8 music...tough call !

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Get them Both and make the Pepsi test...LOL I personally think the BMW is the better and more fun to drive car except the Ford makes the sweeter V8 music...tough call !
I wish, can't afford them both. I am leaning toward the M2. It's a narrow favorite though. It will depend on how soon I can secure an allocation.

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Save the manuals I hope ! I heard its 60% on M2/3/4 !
Sponsored