• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse vs Nismo Z vs Supra - Everyday Driver

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
I'm pretty sure they liked the Mach 1 and GT350, and other reviewers that liked those said the steering isn't good in the 24. I'm with you though--the Supra and Z just don't do anything for me. I sat in a Supra at the auto show and the view out was like a submarine. I would rather have an NA V8 than a turbo 6.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I doubt it. I think those guys just don't want to like the Mustang. You couldn't give me the Z or the Supra. Guess i just like American muscle.
In their gt350 vs Zl1 review they picked the gt350 due to having more driver feedback … I was kind of shocked as the Zl1 is a really good car… so wouldn’t call them biased against mustangs

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
There are four major elements that distinguish the Z versus the Mustang, 1: American heritage, 2: sound (for the GT), 3: back seats (even though they are tiny), 4: trunk space. The later two apply to daily driving, especially when 3 or 4 passengers are required.
Sponsored