• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Last Wednesday my estimate was 29 jul-4 Aug. Today I was told it was 28 July-3 Aug so it moved 1 day earlier. I’d like to believe this isn’t just an accident and things are getting firmed up- however to the best of my knowledge none of the customer vehicles built have been “assigned to shipper” yet. 🤞

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
comment section of stangmode Insta says his car is coming next week. I’m not sure how much that actually will hold true but I’d imagine the guy doesn’t want to run his mouth about that and upset Ford.
S650 Mustang Delivery starts tomorrow!! (says Ford Chat) IMG_3030

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Kind of hilarious that people thought an OKTB would come this week.

Like I said before, the OKTB date will be early August
Thats not even a guess, thats just what the timeline is.
Should be looking at 2-3 weeks after they start shipping, which hasn't happened but can any day.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
When I order mine, they told me delivery in October 23, then the moved it up and it changes weekly. I’ve lost lot of faith in Fords words. I just wish they would be honest. I’m figuring august / September at this point.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just checked with a credible resource. He said our cars will be delivered when someone punches Mike Levine and Jim Farley in the face 😂 😂
Don't forget to throw in the head of marketing and whoever planned that damn launch event

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
how do you know it hasn't come yet?
I don't think Ford announced the OKTB yet. Maybe they have internally and haven't released it to the public. I'm hoping it's sooner than later and I'm proven wrong.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I don't think Ford announced the OKTB yet. Maybe they have internally and haven't released it to the public. I'm hoping it's sooner than later and I'm proven wrong.
Exactly my point...

omagic89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost - Owned 2024 GT - On Order
I just checked with Ford chat and they said eta 7/28-8/3. Every time I check with them the eta is next week basically. My car has been built for over a month. Getting pretty tired of no answers from Ford on an actual shipment date, these ETA's never are accurate

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I just checked with Ford chat and they said eta 7/28-8/3. Every time I check with them the eta is next week basically. My car has been built for over a month. Getting pretty tired of no answers from Ford on an actual shipment date, these ETA's never are accurate
pretty sure these are just the estimations by the computer and not Ford setting dates. Fwiw in another thread a Canadian buyer has said his car is coming next week dealer has called him and told him as much so perhaps movement will happen very soon. (I’m in the same boat as you with my ETA)