• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
You sure about that? Mine was built on 7 June and is finally in transit to Ontario. My regional rep told us today that a LOT of Canadian orders are finally in transit now. No ETA yet.... but I suspect mid to late July.
If this is true this is huge news any sort of confirmation you have? If this the case US orders should also be shipping out prob next week or potentially this week
Sponsored

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
If this is true this is huge news any sort of confirmation you have? If this the case US orders should also be shipping out prob next week or potentially this week
I have seen the Convoy message and transit shipping “receipt “ on my dealers screen (long number with codes and had the waybill number with a date that said “7/3/23” and “Shipped “ beside it which would mean it was loaded on Monday. My dealer has three 24 models with the same date. No ETA in Ottawa but was told it should only be a couple of weeks based on experience.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I have seen the Convoy message and transit shipping “receipt “ on my dealers screen (long number with codes and had the waybill number with a date that said “7/3/23” and “Shipped “ beside it which would mean it was loaded on Monday. My dealer has three 24 models with the same date. No ETA in Ottawa but was told it should only be a couple of weeks based on experience.
That’s hilarious that us in the US have ETAs and our cars aren’t even in transit and you don’t have an eta and it actually is in the way also low key messed that you all are potentially getting your cars earlier that us lol but hopefully this means that we are just waiting for them to be loaded up on trucks now.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
To be fair, Ford has told us almost nothing. Why would they start now and notify anyone that the OK to sell has been given. :cwl:

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
To be fair, Ford has told us almost nothing. Why would they start now and notify anyone that the OK to sell has been given. :cwl:
Why wouldn't they? Either way they'll start shipping and they'll say something or they won't.

Hades5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Insight Touring/2024 Mustang GT Premium
There are no delays or holds attached to the vehicle at this time. However, if there are any delays with the shipment we will absolutely be able to provide you with that shipping information and the updated ETA. At this time the ETA is still currently listed as July 10th 2023.

ford chats reponse this evening, apparently Im still on track but who knows at this point, i just want my damn car!

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You sure about that? Mine was built on 7 June and is finally in transit to Ontario. My regional rep told us today that a LOT of Canadian orders are finally in transit now. No ETA yet.... but I suspect mid to late July.
That would mean OKTB has been reached, which is good.

Keep us posted as your transit time will give me a good estimate for when mine reaches Montreal. Though it's not scheduled to be built until July 26th...

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
That would mean OKTB has been reached, which is good.

Keep us posted as your transit time will give me a good estimate for when mine reaches Montreal. Though it's not scheduled to be built until July 26th...
Unless the OKTB was based on like federal regulations and stuff and it passed Canada's and not the US’s lol but I’m not sure how that works

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You would think there are only 5 people at ford who even know what's going on. They never even announced production which is crazy

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
7/17 - 7/27 ETA from the dealer. Expecting it in on the 24th

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What was your blend date and does it show as produced on the tracker?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
7/17 - 7/27 ETA from the dealer. Expecting it in on the 24th
Do you know when that info was last updated mine has been saying the 7th for about a week and obviously it won’t be here tomorrow unless they finally updated the ETAs to be accurate

Hades5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Insight Touring/2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just talked to my ford dealer rep and he said they pushed my eta from 7/10 to 7/20

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
My eta got pushed back from 7/10 to 7/23 for delivery to my dealer.

Ford chat told me transit date is july 17.
Sponsored

Last edited: