• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
So, the date code on my window sticker under special order (in that same box, not the date on the bottom margin) changed from 6/8 (day window sticker was issued) to 7/3. Also, assembly line numbers changed. That's new.

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Just got word from Ford Chat delivery should start tomorrow July 4th! My ETA is July 4th - July 10th now
Not to burst your bubble, but I very much dobut there will be any movement on a holiday, and with FRAP being shut down.

But color me shocked if it does in fact ship out tomorrow...

Last edited:

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
So, the date code on my window sticker under special order (in that same box, not the date on the bottom margin) changed from 6/8 (day window sticker was issued) to 7/3. Also, assembly line numbers changed. That's new.
Have you finished production? Wonder if it just updates periodically?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Not to burst your bubble, but I very much dobut there will be any movement on a holiday, and with FRAP being shut down.

But color me shocked if it does in fact ship out tomorrow...
His may have already left FRAP and is in route to a regional transport location, then to dealer.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just got word from Ford Chat delivery should start tomorrow July 4th! My ETA is July 4th - July 10th now
That is great news, for you and for many others, as , they are moving. Congrats man!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
would make sense for them to ship out this week. with FRAP shut down and a short week considering the holiday makes perfect sense to do some cleanup and send those cars out so FRAP has more storage space when it starts back up next week. But well have to wait and see

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Have you finished production? Wonder if it just updates periodically?
Nah, tracker hasn't updated but the window sticker did. I'm sure the tracker is lagging behind a week or so for me based on previous updates and dealer updates.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
on the one hand i really hope they start shipping soon, my blend date was 6/22 so the car is either already, or close to being done (im pretty sure i saw it in that video posted the other day too). on the other hand im gone for most of July on work, and my current trade in is scheduled to go in the shop for body work immediately afterwards so wont be able to complete the transaction until mid august anyway

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
What’s the ETA from your dealer they will have more accurate information my ETA is also 4th to the 10th but my dealer has an exact date of the 7th

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What’s the ETA from your dealer they will have more accurate information my ETA is also 4th to the 10th but my dealer has an exact date of the 7th
So jealous of you guys!!!! I’m still 2 months from what I expect to be my delivery date window.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Mine is scheduled for production the week of 7/31.
If they only have 2K parked outside they need to build another 3K to get to mine in the sequence of GTs.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
So jealous of you guys!!!! I’m still 2 months from what I expect to be my delivery date window.
Yea I get it man but I always like to think that everything happens for a reason and everyone here will get their cars when it’s the best time for them even if they don’t think so

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea I get it man but I always like to think that everything happens for a reason and everyone here will get their cars when it’s the best time for them even if they don’t think so
I disagree lol. My wife leaves for a research trip for the month starting tomorrow….if I had my new car I would be having the time of my life!!!!! Lmao
Sponsored