• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse progress stalled after "Produced"

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
has anyone else that ordered a Dark Horse noticed their vehicle show as "Produced" in Vehicle Visibility, and it just stay there for a while? mine has been in that state since 8/14 and hasn't moved since then. wondering if it's something like the decals causing it, but there's no way 3 decals only on the hood are (i hope). Ford's vehicle order tracker shows "In Production" with a date below it
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Mine has been in production for nearly 3 weeks. It sounds like they may be missing something minor and they moved your to produced before they realized they had a problem.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Mine has been in production for nearly 3 weeks. It sounds like they may be missing something minor and they moved your to produced before they realized they had a problem.
i wonder what it could be? i dont have the appearance package, so there's no black roof issue. hopefully it gets sorted next week

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang HPP
My coworker's has been "produced" since June 27th lol. It's literally probably where the actual vehicle is located once they are done built. If it's all the way at the back of the lot, it will be a while until it gets moved onto a truck

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
My car has been “produced” since June 13th. I check in once a week or so and the ETA just gets pushed out further and further. This week they pushed it out by two weeks instead of one.

I’m happy that people age getting their cars that were produced yesterday, but they could show a little love for those of us in the back who have been patiently waiting. I’m hoping that it gets here before my loan approval expires and I have to pass because I refuse to pay any higher interest rates.

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I wonder if they're being held for quality (rework) or were built without certain parts and the tracker just doesn't show those statuses.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Y'all lucky!! Mine is still "Unscheduled".

DH Premium, AP / HP/ 6M in Blue Ember.

Ordered 5pm 3/27.

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Exactly...very lucky. DH AP/HP/6SPD/Shadow Black here...been ordered since 4/6...no movement at all.

Combinepilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Limited
My DH has been 'in production' for a month on Ford Canada tracking. On another note, on one of my daily checks on the site I went in to look at the window sticker to grab the VIN for insurance it showed that no window sticker is available even though the dealer sent it to me 3 weeks ago. In reality it is on its way to the dealership. Saw the paperwork from the dealership showing an ETA week of 08/17.

MontegoRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM Power Wagon
I'm also in the boat of a DH Premium, AP/HP, 10A, Recaro. Still unscheduled - clean. Not worried about interest rates unless Ford offers some sort of rebate or deal or something by the time mine is ready for pickup. In that case, I may consider Ford financing to get the deal, then pay off rather than just pay cash from the start.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
has anyone else that ordered a Dark Horse noticed their vehicle show as "Produced" in Vehicle Visibility, and it just stay there for a while? mine has been in that state since 8/14 and hasn't moved since then. wondering if it's something like the decals causing it, but there's no way 3 decals only on the hood are (i hope). Ford's vehicle order tracker shows "In Production" with a date below it
I have the date of 7/28 under in production. I think we know they are built. Mine is just sitting in Area 51. My dealer has another priority 1 DH like mine sitting there too. Mine and his were built at the same time and have same ETA. I just don't think they shipped DH's yet. I hoping by the end of the month it will be here. Patience

Direland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XT5, 2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail
My DH has been 'in production' for a month on Ford Canada tracking. On another note, on one of my daily checks on the site I went in to look at the window sticker to grab the VIN for insurance it showed that no window sticker is available even though the dealer sent it to me 3 weeks ago. In reality it is on its way to the dealership. Saw the paperwork from the dealership showing an ETA week of 08/17.
Mine too, 7/18 build date, tracker hasn’t been updated since 7/24

Fiona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PreFast
I wonder if they're being held for quality (rework) or were built without certain parts and the tracker just doesn't show those statuses.
I have received 2 emails stating there is a delay, still no VIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2021 GT
Sponsored