• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Convertible owners keep getting screwed by Ford Motor Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
So you don't think it's best to take a stand a not buy from a company that in your words is "screwing you over"? Do you often get screwed over and continue the process while whining about it on the internet?
Do we still have politicians? So yeah pretty sure we all complain and get fucked over on the regular. What is your point though? You think that 1 car not being bought by me will sit on a lot and not get sold? You realize ford already has their money from my dealer when it ships to them….not buying it doesn’t effect fords bottom line it effects the local economy. I’m not going to get into the car buying process from manufacturers again but it doesn’t work like you think it does. Do you think foot locker sends Nike a check everytime you buy a pair of shoes?
Sponsored

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Funny you mention shoes, I got screwed over by Converse out of a pair of shoes when we won a hoop it up tournament 30 years ago. I still won't even look at a pair of Converse anything because of that...30 years later.

My point is if you say someone or something is screwing you over and then do business with or buy that same thing, you don't really care that much and/or are a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.