• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Window Sticker getting Issued...?

SWPHX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang EcoBoost
I think I may have posted about this prior...

I currently have a build date scheduled for the week of August 3rd and my dealer tells me an actual date of July 31st. My question is when I click on the view window sticker button on my tracker, I get told that the window sticker hasn't been released for my vehicle.

Does anyone know when window stickers are issued to the owners? Is it after the vehicle is built?

Any help is appreciated!

S650 Mustang Window Sticker getting Issued...? Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 2.49.33 PM
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Week of production or just prior.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
It’s the same link you get if you click window sticker on the tracker. They only release them about within a week of the blend date.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I was able to see it about 12 hours after it went into production. It has to be in production

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
With that in mind, have you guys memorized your VIN too? After the 3rd time using the tracker I had it locked to memory and just typed it in super fast lol
Sponsored