• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Like I said just have to contact the dealer later this month they can help you with that. Ford is getting there website ready for all that but you still will be able to build with your dealer you plan to order from
Thats not quite the same but I will be ordering with the dealer.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
We are all shocked now? Suprise Suprise Mofo :D

I dont't buy any leaks, whether order dates, price tags etc. anymore. It is all a hassle and we are debating already 8 pages about nothing.

I could also start and debate what will happen in Europe, but I simply don't give a flying *uck anymore until we now official dates.

What wonders me though is why certain items or options are available 2-3 months later than initial order date.

From Mercedes I know they always introduce Editon 1 models right at the beginning of a new model, but they don't exclude exclusive options.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
We are all shocked now? Suprise Suprise Mofo :D

I dont't buy any leaks, whether order dates, price tags etc. anymore. It is all a hassle and we are debating already 8 pages about nothing.

I could also start and debate what will happen in Europe, but I simply don't give a flying *uck anymore until we now official dates.

What wonders me though is why certain items or options are available 2-3 months later than initial order date.

From Mercedes I know they always introduce Editon 1 models right at the beginning of a new model, but they don't exclude exclusive options.
The only thing that won’t be available in the beginning is the carbon fiber wheels, the false information about that shouldn’t have been told. All they said was they will update B&P with all the options later down the line however at the beginning it won’t have everything but still will be available

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Thats not quite the same but I will be ordering with the dealer.
It’s not the same but you still will be able to get the price and options. You just won’t be able to see it on the screen at the comfort of your home and will have to use imagination 😂😂better than nothing right?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
PLANET FORD DALLAS
Dealers in DFW are notorious for their ridiculous markups. So I'm not surprised.

But the great part about living in Dallas is that we have a very big and well-connected airport where we can hop on a quick direct flight to just about any destination, making it easy to purchase a vehicle at a reasonably-priced dealer out-of-state.

Last edited:

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Dealers in DFW are notorious for their ridiculous markups. So I'm not surprised.

But the great part about living in Dallas is that we have a very big and well-connected airport where we can hop on a quick direct to juat about any destinatkon, making it easy to purchase a vehicle at a reaaonably-priced dealer out-of-state.
Most definitely, I’ll be buying my GT from planet but not a DH. Don’t ever buy from automation cord in Arlington or west way ford in Irving. Crooks!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
It’s not the same but you still will be able to get the price and options. You just won’t be able to see it on the screen at the comfort of your home and will have to use imagination 😂😂better than nothing right?
Don't forget having to deal with the dealer trying to upsell you the entire time, and having to work around their schedule to get the information you want.

So yeah, it's far from an ideal situation for us customers, lol...