• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

DCB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP 2022 WB Hellcat 2022 F150 Lightnin
Why did he tell you ?! It's supposed to be a surprise šŸ™‚
Ah, but this is one of the many things I love about him - his inability to keep gifts a secret :crackup:
Sponsored

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I just checked my order a minute ago and the exact same thing happened to mine. It went to built last night, and now it is showing as ā€œOrder Confirmed,ā€ although it still has 8/17/23 under ā€œBuilt.ā€ Sounds like it may just be a glitch with their tracker.

IMG_3821.png
I finally used the chat function and they said it's in transit..... should arrive between August 15-21...... fingers crossed!
I just chatted with Ford as well. They said mine was in transit also and gave me the company name Precision Vehicle Logistics. The odd thing is the eta is September 11-17. That just seems like a long time (3 1/2 - 4 1/2 weeks)in transit from Michigan to Georgia. Does anyone know if any way to track vehicles in transit with Precision Vehicle Logistics?

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
My ETA moved from 8/17-8/23 to 8/31-9/6. I will be out of the country when it comes. UGH Ford really should not give us any ETA information. This is just deflating.

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Update for everyone and maybe some hope for a lot of usā€¦.I just spoke with chat-my ETA was 17-23 Aug and they said it hasnā€™t changed so hereā€™s what he told meā€¦

ā€œif it says "convoy" that means road convoy which would lead me to believe its already on its way to the dealership.ā€

ā€œIf it is shipping road convoy, in my three years of working here, maybe 1 out of 10 orders they might update the system to show as in transitā€

Iā€™d think if it was not going to be there by the 23rd my ETA wouldā€™ve shifted but it didnā€™t. Iā€™m gonna try to not get my hopes upā€¦šŸ˜¬

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
My vehicle has been produced since 6/8.... just got word today my ETA went from this week all the way back to the first week of September..... still hanging out at ramp 59. some bullshit.

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
I just checked my order a minute ago and the exact same thing happened to mine. It went to built last night, and now it is showing as ā€œOrder Confirmed,ā€ although it still has 8/17/23 under ā€œBuilt.ā€ Sounds like it may just be a glitch with their tracker.

IMG_3821.png
Mine just did the exact same thing lol

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
It seems like when they are handing the car off to the shipper, the online status mysteriously reverts all the way back to the beginning. I freaked out when I saw this, only to be happily surprised to see SHIPPED the next day. Give it 24 hours and check again, I bet the tracker will show shipped and you will :handsinair::rockon::clap:.
Mine did the same thing just now. Hoping for a shipped status soon!! :fingerscrossed:

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1692377569034

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
Just chatted Ford and they said the same thing my mustang has shipped! With an ETA of 9/1-9/7 which seems like a long time to get from flat rock to PA

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Just chatted Ford and they said the same thing my mustang has shipped! With an ETA of 9/1-9/7 which seems like a long time to get from flat rock to PA
They told me 9/11-9/17 for delivery in Georgia. I agree those transport times seem long. My only thought is maybe they have been release to a carrier, but will be sitting in a lot for another few weeks before they actually get loaded onto a truck.

antzman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My dealer said my car is supposed to arrive to them today or tomorrow. He thinks it will be ready for me on Monday..... fingers crossed on both hands now! I'm in Southern Indiana (across from Louisville, KY) so it's a 5-6 hour drive from Lot 51

antzman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My dealer said my car is supposed to arrive to them today or tomorrow. He thinks it will be ready for me on Monday..... fingers crossed on both hands now! I'm in Southern Indiana (across from Louisville, KY) so it's a 5-6 hour drive from Lot 51
My tracker updated as well!

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? tracker2